Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

prettttry sure I have a classic NT photoshopped pic of you saved on my laptop. It’s you playing ball going up for a layup, but the goons photoshopped you in a wheelchair flying through the air. Which is perfect for this thread. Full circle :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please post or send it. Would love to see it again :rofl:

and yea it would be too perfect for this thread. My mind is willing but the body can't follow anymore lol

If you keep your sewing supplies and random buttons in this.

images.jpeg-3.jpg

I've been finding myself having a lot of Karen moments and I'm usually a very laid back person with customer service. #manager

I've been finding myself having a lot of Karen moments and I'm usually a very laid back person with customer service. #manager
Same but you’d be surprised how effective getting the BBB involved is. Had a couple instances recently where customer service just kept passing me to different agents or promising to call back. Submitted a BBB claim and got calls from management within 48 hours. Issue resolved.

Same but you’d be surprised how effective getting the BBB involved is. Had a couple instances recently where customer service just kept passing me to different agents or promising to call back. Submitted a BBB claim and got calls from management within 48 hours. Issue resolved.

Yea I've gotten so many things resolved with Amazon including a huge discount on a TV just by going to the manager. For some of their employees they don't have the power to resolve whatever issue you're having.

Yeah, companies hear BBB and start acting totally different for sure.

Social media is also very powerful. Bad mouth a company on Facebook or Twitter and I'm willing to be good money they'll be contacting you in 24 - 48 hours trying to figure out how to make the situation right.

Put all of my groceries in the driver side back seat. When i got home.. i noticed something fell out and rolled to the passenger side.

10 years ago I would've stretch Armstrong'd across the seat and grabbed said item

I closed the door and walked around to the other side with my head down and retrieved my v8 juice bottle.

Back
Top Bottom