Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My 7 year old asked me “did they have cars when I was born”?

#teamwashed

an opportunity to blitz him with this

yabba-dabba-doo-car.gif

Guys. I went out for post baby drinks last night and by the time I got home and changed I was puking my brains out til this am. This is ****ing washed.
Ha. What did you drink and how much? Last time I puked from drinking was my 30th birthday 6 years ago. It reminded me how much puking hurts.

Ha. What did you drink and how much? Last time I puked from drinking was my 30th birthday 6 years ago. It reminded me how much puking hurts.
I had 6 drinks. 3 glasses of wine and 3 glasses of champagne 🤣🤣. Puking is the worst man I had a rough pregnancy with lots of puking and it brought me back to that 😩 never again.

Drinking is tricky for me, like I said, if I know that I’m going to be in a position where I know I might get drunk, I usually take 3-4 Motrin, sinus medication, and drink Gatorade or Body Armor before hand. If I “fall” into a drinking situation unexpectedly then I ask the host for some sort of headache medication and I chase everything with water. Hangovers are no joke for me and I just can’t do it. Often.

I had 6 drinks. 3 glasses of wine and 3 glasses of champagne 🤣🤣. Puking is the worst man I had a rough pregnancy with lots of puking and it brought me back to that 😩 never again.

Them first drinks after pregnancy be hittin' different. LOL.

In my 20s I stood in line for bars, clubs and sneakers.
In my mid 30s I now stand in line for picture opps with Santa and to get into the zoo.

That is washed.

It's time to consider laying off the drinks if you have to do all that to endure. I rarely drink now and am a lightweight. Wild but that first gut punch from alcohol seems to happen to a lot of people around the 30 mark.

After Somewhat Struggling With Drinking In Social Settings Finally Had A Breakthrough Yesterday I Hit The Club For A Homies Bday.

Had Two Drinks, Then Water The Rest Of The Night. #FeltGoodAndWashedMan

Back
Top Bottom