Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I'm just a choir boy, but at least once a week I think about the fact that low dosing coke is what most of the world does. But the idea of actually chopping it up and snorting? Too movie like for the kid.

D1FF1E86-E5DA-4A40-97B5-5B770D9B1C9B.gif

I would have tried cocaine out of curiosity but i feel like i would start wearing turtle necks and loafers so i can't allow it to happen.

I'm just a choir boy, but at least once a week I think about the fact that low dosing coke is what most of the world does. But the idea of actually chopping it up and snorting? Too movie like for the kid.

I was kidding, don't do coke man or any other substances for that matter. :lol:

I'm pretty sure my pre-workout drink is cocaine without the euphoria. I gotta cut back on caffiene.

On the topic: my girl had a little too much wine on Thanksgiving and spent a good 2 hours puking her brains out. She spent at least one of those hours posted up on the stairs like this
0.jpg

I've never seen someone go from laughing hysterically, to puking their brains out, and go back to laughing hysterically within the course of 15 seconds. She's a trooper. :lol:

Bro what is going on in this photo? I can't tell if she's slumped over or reverse slumped over like the chick from the Exorcist

the-exorcist.gif

coke helps out if you pulling all nighters with work or turning up.. expensive habit though and the ****s all stepped /tampered with

My insomnia is a gift and a curse, while people were doing Adderall to stay up in school. I was like I'm awake anyway no need for drugs.

Doesn't matter where or when you drink poison though...end of the day it's still poison.

We can agree to disagree though, aint tryin to ruin the flow and laughs :lol:
That's the thing though, you drink enough poison and you can build up a resistance.
coke helps out if you pulling all nighters with work or turning up.. expensive habit though and the ****s all stepped /tampered with
Just take adderall damn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom