Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Wow, fate may have just intervened. Today a girlfriend of me and my GF’s was over to visit. She’s like “I heard you’re unhappy with your job. My friend Jenny wants to hire you asap.”

Tech job with only sales experience needed, which I have. Same salary I’m making now as base, plus up to an extra 15k in commission if earned. NEVER over 40hrs a week. Office job, with the option of working remote if preferred. I kinda wanted to cry on the spot, I’m so burnt out from my current job bros :lol:

Gonna have a meeting with Jenny this coming week, but it sounds like just a formality as we both went to the same high school and we’re very close to our mutual friends.

Deadass was gonna suggest tech sales when I saw your last post but I forgot. You can make crazy money. People assume you have to be technical but you don't, most orgs i've come across have a seperate sales engineer to handle the more technical details when on the sales call with you.

Trust that 15k is low once you get rolling.

This is my favorite place to gorge in the burbs, don’t care about the hate it gets, it’s a shame they’re disappearing.
It isn’t the greatest in the word but once in awhile, like tonight it would have hit the spot and probably would have had lunch for tomorrow.

entire last page dedicated to slackin off on the job and still earning full compensation while watchin the young bucks burn the wick at both ends... yup, we're definitely washed washed :lol::lol:

hope thangs go well with the interview and transition calibeebee calibeebee !

New job has my sleep schedule all over the place. 3-11 on thursday and friday, 11 p-7a on Saturday and Sunday night. Job is beyond easy basically just boring. I try to sleep between 7a-2p daily to keep somewhat of a consistent schedule. Thas def need to hire more people be they stay having scheduling issues. I tried helping out at first, but now I say no with the quickness

I'd help them out by showing up at the same time everyday. :lol: those shift times are way different.

a67798d56c02df0674746dd00b06057583f5a219-2880x2880.jpg
I'm showering with a Gatorade bar of soap..

Wow, fate may have just intervened. Today a girlfriend of me and my GF’s was over to visit. She’s like “I heard you’re unhappy with your job. My friend Jenny wants to hire you asap.”

Tech job with only sales experience needed, which I have. Same salary I’m making now as base, plus up to an extra 15k in commission if earned. NEVER over 40hrs a week. Office job, with the option of working remote if preferred. I kinda wanted to cry on the spot, I’m so burnt out from my current job bros :lol:

Gonna have a meeting with Jenny this coming week, but it sounds like just a formality as we both went to the same high school and we’re very close to our mutual friends.
Grown *** man wanting to cry because he has to “work hard” in his current job.

Started playing competitive flag football again after taking almost two years off.

First game I was sore as all get out and huge matching blood blisters on the balls of my feet. Second game I felt a slight twinge in my hamstring.

Love the game but now I remember why I quit playing.

Deadass was gonna suggest tech sales when I saw your last post but I forgot. You can make crazy money. People assume you have to be technical but you don't, most orgs i've come across have a seperate sales engineer to handle the more technical details when on the sales call with you.

Trust that 15k is low once you get rolling.

My dude is in tech and sales and you right, he doesnt really have to reel clients in all the way. If we using fishing as a metaphor all he has to do is get em on the line and then someone else does the reeling part. Good bonuses and if you are in a field thats in high demand (he does cyber security which is huge now) then its almost too easy.

Back
Top Bottom