Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Every year we have a "corporate cup" where a bunch of companies in the area have a Olympic style event. I'm the captain of the Dodgeball team and we were 2 year running Champs then it got shut down for 2 more years due to covid. They just announced we are doing it again this June and I went for a jog to start getting in shape and my hip immediately hurt

Every year we have a "corporate cup" where a bunch of companies in the area have a Olympic style event. I'm the captain of the Dodgeball team and we were 2 year running Champs then it got shut down for 2 more years due to covid. They just announced we are doing it again this June and I went for a jog to start getting in shape and my hip immediately hurt

We got one of these too at my job. We won the basketball league. I’m 37 so I gotta try to get my Chris Paul on this summer.

I want one of those old school Kirby's that they use in office buildings. The metal ones that can turn into hand held vacs and shampooers as well. Bad boys can get close to 2gs tho, I just can't justify that.

I want one of those old school Kirby's that they use in office buildings. The metal ones that can turn into hand held vacs and shampooers as well. Bad boys can get close to 2gs tho, I just can't justify that.

I spent almost 400 on a new vacuum and I thought even that was a bit much. It better soak up all this cat hair.

My house is messy because I have a 🐇 and he sheds like crazy.

I got an old dyson animal that works good but the roomba is set to go every day. It isn’t perfect but it gets it 75%.

Had to google what “the griddy dance” was.
*heavy wash*
57CFCC2B-4003-497E-BFE4-A7EF8FC8637B.gif

Man i'm annoyed, I only take my tablet 2 places, from my desk to the couch, whole time saying "don't lose the stylus, don't lose the stylus" because the magnet isn't that strong. Lost the damn stylus.

From my experience, it's always inside that damn couch. Just gotta keep searching.

The Batman

When I saw Bats limp off after that failed landing...my immediate thought was WASHED :lol:
All of my washed brethren know that walk all too well...

New Batman is 3 hours long?? Hell no I ain’t gonna see this in theaters. And god damn I love movies. That’s unfortunate

New Batman is 3 hours long?? Hell no I ain’t gonna see this in theaters. And god damn I love movies. That’s unfortunate
But what if you enjoy the movie so much that the three hours you spend watching it is not a hardship but a pleasurable experience? :D

But what if you enjoy the movie so much that the three hours you spend watching it is not a hardship but a pleasurable experience? :D

The way my, being in a dark room in a cozy reclining chair works…….

They giving me no choice. I’m gonna love every second of this movie, there’s no doubt in my mind.

it's a really good movie too, and i'm one of those that wanted to hate it :lol:

3 hrs goes by pretty fast

Back
Top Bottom