Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Caught a Charlie horse when this shawty I was messin’ with lifted my legs to eat the groceries.
you still got to it though right?

mlbVlO.gif

I noticed that those foods where people would joke and say enjoy it now, cause it aint gonna be fun at the toilet later (Taco Bell for example) actually eff up my bowel movements for sure. I had an iron stomach before, nothing particular would change my bowel movements but now? Sheesh. Spicy food is a pain to get rid of now. :lol:
The last 2 times I had enchiladas with sour cream and refried beans on the side, the next day I was hurting. I’m gonna be upset if I can’t eat those anymore :lol:

I just fell a lil while ago at work with a couple of boxes in my hands in front of a group of hot *** women who work here :rofl: |l

Not only did i fall but the boxes broke and being that all 6 of these women were there trying to help me up almost made it worse till i tried to hop up to my feet and fell again only to fart when i landed :rofl:

I rolled over with my pants hanging down and my *** sticking out , listening to these ladies help me but laughing hysterically cause of the fart flop. Where i work we have women who set up conference rooms and party's for the higher ups and they're all smokin hot. Think I'll just quit later ... washedlevel+15

Gave up weekday drinking for lent.

My erection game has seen massive improvements since the switch.

#canthandlemyliquorlikeiusedto

I just fell a lil while ago at work with a couple of boxes in my hands in front of a group of hot *** women who work here :rofl: |l

Not only did i fall but the boxes broke and being that all 6 of these women were there trying to help me up almost made it worse till i tried to hop up to my feet and fell again only to fart when i landed :rofl:

I rolled over with my pants hanging down and my *** sticking out , listening to these ladies help me but laughing hysterically cause of the fart flop. Where i work we have women who set up conference rooms and party's for the higher ups and they're all smokin hot. Think I'll just quit later ... washedlevel+15

Should have capitalised on the pants situation and had your **** come out in the front.

Damn OG...

Kinda reminds me once i was in an elevator with a really old man. Outta nowhere he says "sorry". I was confused i said sorry for what? He just looks down... poor guy couldnt get home fast enough and lost control. Pissed himself. I was like damn man... i felt bad for him. Told him its ok, it happens. Guy had to have been 80+.

Dam, i can wait for those days even tho it happened to me like 2 weeks ago .....

Held it for like 4 hrs being busy at work and thought i could make it home in time as usual. The train got stuck between stops, raced home only to literally make it to my door and piss myself. I just started laughing and let it go and ran straight into the shower. Old man issues are starting to show, my wife's pestering me about checking my prostate. I share wayyy too much here :rofl:

Got out of my car at the gas station once and there was an old dude with the nozzle In his tank with his back to the car. The gas was overflowing out his tank like a waterfall and there was a huge puddle on the ground

Got out of my car at the gas station once and there was an old dude with the nozzle In his tank with his back to the car. The gas was overflowing out his tank like a waterfall and there was a huge puddle on the ground
What happened to him?

What happened to him?
No idea
I got out of my car and noticed like 2 seconds later. I was about to say something but someone else did first so I just went inside the gas station and he was gone when I came out

You missed the whole point but aight, thanks lol

There are songs about it out there it's in the open. YOU missed the point. #groceries #tossing salad.

Just kill yourself if an open discussion about it makes you that uncomfortable.

"Head detective" :rofl:

That SN to post ratio is off the charts

Part washed, part WFH life, but I have no clue anymore on what clothes to buy. I don’t need button up shirts since my job is casual and I’m on zoom, but I don’t really want a bunch of random t-shirts either.

Also, are the kids trying to bring bootcut jeans back? :sick: What’s going on man?

Last edited:
I saw a kid in his teens wearing a velour Sean John track suit top. Early 2000s stuff is considered vintage now
Just turned 30 last month and it made me feel old :lol:

Back
Top Bottom