Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Watched some music videos and they all are wack and aren't moving me. General Washed

Went to my niece’s 16th bday the other day and she was telling me about this musician she loves named Ruel and I kept telling her that’s just Nick Carter from back in the day and she didn’t know who I was talking about.

She showed me a few videos and one of them was literally the dude on his phone the entire time. She showed me another one and was so excited about the “twist” and I showed her her dad’s blu-ray of the movie Fight Club and said it’s the same thing. I know I’m washed because I felt this extra hate inside me to make her feel bad for liking this music:lol:

My pops copped a Galaxy S10 and destroyed it by popping out the Sim tray and putting the sim DIRECTLY in the phone
My ppls had me cop em new IPhones since I’m back home for the week...I’ve been working harder than cats at the Apple store, they really struggling with the no home button and swipe gestures :lol: :smh:

Already hearing comments bout “switching back” to their 6’s

Crashed my bike yesterday on some dirt jumps. Wasn't even anything crazy but I went into way too fast and overshot the landing. Cracked a lever, and ripped my literally brand new shirt (from the bike brand). Wife pulls up and says "Yea I don't think you are as good as you think you are". Bish shut tfu :angry:

Crashed my bike yesterday on some dirt jumps. Wasn't even anything crazy but I went into way too fast and overshot the landing. Cracked a lever, and ripped my literally brand new shirt (from the bike brand). Wife pulls up and says "Yea I don't think you are as good as you think you are". Bish shut tfu :angry:
sounds like she hit you with the truth

Back
Top Bottom