Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I'm only 20 yet I have a habit of saying "kids nowadays..." when criticizing the upcoming generation and even people in my own age group

I grunt when getting up, sitting down or bending over for anything as if it's physically taxing for me despite not really being so

I have made 80s/90s movie references among friends and other college students just to receive blank stares (the course instructors got em though)

I hate what hip hop/rnb has become, and while there are definitely some good artists out right now, it'll never compare to what was coming out back in the day

Even before the pandemic all I did was stay inside when not at work or school. Never really hang with my college buddies cause I prefer being home more than going out

Don't really care for dating because I feel like it's too much effort and there aren't any women looking for lifelong commitment this early

And so on so forth. Not sure if I qualify for being by "washed" but I feel like an old man sometimes.
YNS

that is very true
Good genes cheerio! Had my eldest @ 19. She’s a senior in HS now. Me walking in to sign her out for early release.

11694CF8-2AD3-4660-B3F3-42EF3C9B134C.gif

Saw someone's driveway was beautifully paved, it was just so smooth, no flaws. I couldn't stop admiring it and would've asked the owner about it if they were around.
Power washed my driveway once, all that water and time and the streaks it left drove me crazy. I wouldn’t dare try paving it myself :lol:

Didn't watch the video yet. But I can add one to the list.
Knowing and accepting that you cannot rely on anyone else to do even the most simple tasks.
Yep. And also, it doesn't matter how small the task seems to you, someone may not feel like doing it and that's ok.
I used to have this "all for one" mentality, where I'd have no problem asking for something that I wouldn't mind doing for someone. Now I try to be more independent and ask less of people.

For example, crashing at someone's place when you're in town. Seems simple enough but you never know if someone feels like having overnight company.

Yep. And also, it doesn't matter how small the task seems to you, someone may not feel like doing it and that's ok.
I used to have this "all for one" mentality, where I'd have no problem asking for something that I wouldn't mind doing for someone. Now I try to be more independent and ask less of people.

For example, crashing at someone's place when you're in town. Seems simple enough but you never know if someone feels like having overnight company.
You better than me I HATE crashing at someone's place when out of town, no telling what the situation might be like. Went out of town to stay at someone's house, heard a knock on the door and they were getting served an eviction notice. Thankfully we were only staying one night, but yeah.

I’m for reals washed washed. I was watching Pineapple Express yesterday and instead of enjoy it in all its humor, I couldn’t stop thinking about how physical the movie is for the actors involved and how I could NEVER do a lot of the things Seth does.

like wrestling in the apartment all I can think is “damn I wouldn’t get up from that. Damn that would take me weeks to recover from.”

when he carries red in his arms I’m thinking “yoooo my lower back would be destroyed!!”

I did that for the whole movie :lol:

then it hit me that I was only 22 when that movie came out, and I can’t believe I’m washed in such a short time. Seth Rogan was only 26. That means he’s washed washed as well and there’s NO chance of him doing a physical comedy like that again. Pineapple Express 2 will never happen.

we’ll never be those kids again:smh:

I’m for reals washed washed. I was watching Pineapple Express yesterday and instead of enjoy it in all its humor, I couldn’t stop thinking about how physical the movie is for the actors involved and how I could NEVER do a lot of the things Seth does.

like wrestling in the apartment all I can think is “damn I wouldn’t get up from that. Damn that would take me weeks to recover from.”

when he carries red in his arms I’m thinking “yoooo my lower back would be destroyed!!”

I did that for the whole movie :lol:

then it hit me that I was only 22 when that movie came out, and I can’t believe I’m washed in such a short time. Seth Rogan was only 26. That means he’s washed washed as well and there’s NO chance of him doing a physical comedy like that again. Pineapple Express 2 will never happen.

we’ll never be those kids again:smh:

LOL yo thinikng about the movie now im like damn hes right...now i need to rewatch.

My biggest washed moment this year was being so glad that NBA is being played in the bubble so games are earlier. You know how hard it is to be Laker fan in NY and have to stay up til 10 waiting for a game LOL
You a Laker fan, never even knew that. Do you hang out in the Laker thread?
Who the hell thought it was a good idea to have a 2nd NFL game on monday night? That joint started at like 10pm est.

I aint even see half time.
I woke up Tuesday morning and was like they had a second game on, oh you can cancel Christmas I wouldn't be catching that game.

Back
Top Bottom