money and violence

Crazy.

Ebro did his thing. Everyone's acting has gotten noticibly better.

Yeah I was worried he was gonna be over the top and annoying as he usually is, but he did his thing. BR and his passion and morals, we def need to the see more. The General is that dude too though, he spits some real war gems. He said some **** like "any solder that's only with you during the good times is no soldier" Good finale.

:lol: Glad Mister caught a slug, but hope he's not dead.

Last edited:
:lol: Glad Mister caught a slug, but hope he's not dead.

I don't think he's dead. I saw some pics of him on IG and it looks like in real like he has a scar on his stomach. (Could be from a surgery, idk, but it's a huge scar). But a good spin on the plot would be if he lives, and they use that scar as the bullet wound from Kane

I wonder why Jessica didn't confront Shay about what she saw? I wanted to see a girl fight, word to Brooke Valentine

I don't know why Choppa and his boys didn't wait till Raef got close to his door to get him. They could've got the drugs and the money

Last edited:
Plus it helps drive at the whole old school versus new school mentality that the Money & Violence team seems to be very big and opinionated on. Rafe (old school) is all about planning and acquiring money but not revenge whereas Choppa (new school) didn't properly plan and only wanted to get revenge for not stealing the brick earlier in the season

told y'all weeks ago that Kane was gonna body mister :lol:

:lol: at Tai snitching to the cops

Gunna: That ***** Shane is gonna pay for my shoulder
Leon: How much a new shoulder cost?
:rofl:

"I'm not a wolf, I'm a fly cat"

"Can you swim without getting wet? Have you ever tripped over the cord of a cordless phone?"

Now this ***** Shane got the Brownsville Bullies and the Feds after him. I wonder who'll catch up to him first?
Find out next time on DragonBallZ

Last edited:
Gunna: That ***** Shane is gonna pay for my shoulder
Leon: How much a new shoulder cost?

"I'm not a wolf, I'm a fly cat"

"Can you swim without getting wet? Have you ever tripped over the cord of a cordless phone?"

:lol:

I SCREAMED when he asked dude how much a shoulder cost...

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Jabba not bad at acting too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom