money and violence

They're going to break most views in a day record when the finally decide to drop Part 2 of the Finale. That buzz just keeps getting bigger as the hours pass.

Call Me Choppa, Shea!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes made it to Fox News. Never knew about the show, until that segment :lol:

Now I'll be tuning in. What publicity.
I wonder if they paid the news station to get that segment?

Dudes made it to Fox News. Never knew about the show, until that segment :lol:

Now I'll be tuning in. What publicity.
I wonder if they paid the news station to get that segment?

are you familiar with lisa evers???

beyond legit and plus EVERY media outlet is on them now..

hot 97, power 105, fader, podcasts all over...

did miz buy 2 guns off of damon when they were arguing over how to split the 1200 he paid? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I need a crash course in Jamaican or subtitles. I was totally oblivious to why the Jamaican cats flipped on the other guy until I heard him say "insubordination" lol.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

:rofl:

The last segment of part of the finale didn't have sound when I tried to watch it

:nerd:

Mentioned this is the other thread...but it's crazy how I understood almost everything the Jamaicans were saying.

I think leaving the subtitles off makes it more authentic and makes the viewer pay more attention.

they taking over,
I need a crash course in Jamaican or subtitles. I was totally oblivious to why the Jamaican cats flipped on the other guy until I heard him say "insubordination" lol.

mann i was ignoring my girl watching this show a couple weeks back and i literally would skip some of the rasta talk, couldn't be bothered lol. great show still.

Back
Top Bottom