money and violence

anyway to dl that money and violence track? 
nerd.gif

show is fire but i think once major markets start to take notice(probably already have) they will drop a majority of the cast and hire official actors. the acting is extreamely mediocre but i feel M&V will loose some authenticity. they gotta keep Rafe though his pen game nasty
nthat.gif

show is fire but i think once major markets start to take notice(probably already have) they will drop a majority of the cast and hire official actors. the acting is extreamely mediocre but i feel M&V will loose some authenticity. they gotta keep Rafe though his pen game nasty:nthat:

Moe not gonna let them do that

:lol: Yea fam, due to the weather & other things had to be pushed back

But don't worry tho part 2. will be :pimp: trust!

Last edited:
Saw a few tweets about this on Twitter but no one wanted to provide a link. :lol:

Will check out since I saw the link posted on the first page.

Last webseries NT put me on was Awkward Black Girl and now she's bout to pilot something similar on HBO.

Shoooooooter Shane! :lol:

I hope Tai makes it to Season 2, he slow drawl is comedy

Yo him and Leon are the perfect comic relief. Leon brings the Lulz every time and Tai sliding Shane on the low ever time. Those grimy dudes would be cousins lol.

Show is most def true to ny street **** and characters, I knew those dudes when I lived there. And Chopper reminds of Norfolk /southern street dudes.

Gotta fix that overuse of blur though
Ty gotta die
Rafe gotta take a breath when he's spitting street knowledge

On ep 19 so far.

And if yall understand my yardies, the dialogue is some of the best.

Last edited:
The camera blur is necessary. They're shooting scenes guerrilla style, everybody walking the streets don't want to be apart of their project.

I don't even know if they can keep doing what they're doing if the get picked up by a major network, getting permits from the city is not easy, and it's not like bmore where they were shooting on abandoned blocks. The footage we gettin now is better than any movie could get.

Show is most def true to ny street **** and characters, I knew those dudes when I lived there. And Chopper reminds of Norfolk /southern street dudes.

Ty gotta die

On ep 19 so far.

The boy Choppa from my area. It's crazy seein him get on like this. Respect for him. 8)

Cosign on the Yardie chatter, they was kickin some serious g'****.

Last edited:

Ty gotta die

On ep 19 so far.

The boy Choppa from my area. It's crazy seein him get on like this. Respect for him. 8)

Cosign on the Yardie chatter, they was kickin some serious g'****.

When B.R and the General were talking after lil homie got shot was one of my favorite scenes in the season.

Back
Top Bottom