Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

they also added the DIDDY BEATS. they look nice but i dont want to spend $70 on them
laugh.gif

they also added the DIDDY BEATS. they look nice but i dont want to spend $70 on them
laugh.gif

Gave in and placed an order for the Tours. Hoping for a non refurbished set but I'll be happy with either.

Gave in and placed an order for the Tours. Hoping for a non refurbished set but I'll be happy with either.

YO

i don't know if this is just in my head or something that i really noticed but;
i swapped for a fresh pair at bb, and i notice that the fresh pair out the box don't have as much bass as the refurbed ones i got from monster.

do they really have to burn/break in, does that make a difference (in bass)? or am i trippin? i am talkin about the turbines btw.

also as i've stated i am not an audiophile at all, but i mean for retail 179 these things are just aaaiiiiiiiggghttt. maybe i just expected more? idk

YO

i swapped for a fresh pair at bb, and i notice that the fresh pair out the box don't have as much bass as the refurbed ones i got from monster.

do they really have to burn/break in, does that make a difference (in bass)? or am i trippin? i am talkin about the turbines btw.

also as i've stated i am not an audiophile at all, but i mean for retail 179 these things are just aaaiiiiiiiggghttt. maybe i just expected more? idk

Originally Posted by GFlower8

YO

turbines will take a little bit of time to sound like they should, i remember the first day i tried mine i was like
indifferent.gif
but they sound great now. also, make sure you have tips that fit you right

Originally Posted by GFlower8

YO

turbines will take a little bit of time to sound like they should, i remember the first day i tried mine i was like
indifferent.gif
but they sound great now. also, make sure you have tips that fit you right

NT and the dang peer pressure haha

I just ordered white Studios for 129.00. Hope they ship and are in pristine condition. We will see.

I totally didnt need these expensive headphones lol

NT and the dang peer pressure haha

I just ordered white Studios for 129.00. Hope they ship and are in pristine condition. We will see.

I totally didnt need these expensive headphones lol

You gotta let the headphones burn-in before they sound great, could take about ten hours. You can just leave em plugged in playin some pink noise overnight and they should be jammin the next day

You gotta let the headphones burn-in before they sound great, could take about ten hours. You can just leave em plugged in playin some pink noise overnight and they should be jammin the next day

jesus christ, worst website to order off of.....My IP was void due to a difference between my paypal addy and home addy, so I had to skate(havent touched my skateboard in over 5 years) to my friends house two blocks down to process the order again. smh. LOL

jesus christ, worst website to order off of.....My IP was void due to a difference between my paypal addy and home addy, so I had to skate(havent touched my skateboard in over 5 years) to my friends house two blocks down to process the order again. smh. LOL

Damn, i was looking at this at 130am this morning and said to myself "sleep on it" and buy them tomorrow if you still want them.....I wake up this am and realize the sale ended!!! No one to blame but myself...should have read the details...
-sf77

Damn, i was looking at this at 130am this morning and said to myself "sleep on it" and buy them tomorrow if you still want them.....I wake up this am and realize the sale ended!!! No one to blame but myself...should have read the details...
-sf77

the weird thing is, it shouldve been over at midnight right? I ordered at 1:30 am

The studios a few days ago were 150 right? I got them for 129 this morning. Weird.

Very excited though!

The website worked flawlessly, and I got the email confirmation instantly

Back
Top Bottom