MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Plot:

Screenwriter Frank Darabont in interviews described his plans for Godzilla as returning it to a "terrifying force of nature". The film will add a "very compelling human drama" and that Godzilla would be tied to a "different contemporary issue" rather than the original atomic bomb testing. Director Gareth Edwards, at a promotional appearance in 2012, described the tone of the film. "We're just going to take it really seriously. I've wanted to see this movie this way all my life. Imagine if this really happened – as crazy as it sounds – what would it really be like?" In January, 2013, it was reported that Warner Brothers, in a meeting for advertisers, revealed that the film would contain two new monsters in addition to Godzilla, and the plot of the film would revolve around the story of an individual soldier. Screenwriter David Goyer also stated that there were two other monsters in the script when he worked on it. Star Elizabeth Olsen described the film as "definitely not lighthearted. It's kind of going back to its roots of the original Japanese film." The film will take place in San Francisco, California.

Starring:

Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Ken Watanabe
Elizabeth Olsen
Bryan Cranston

Teaser trailer that came out last year
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...twIwBA&usg=AFQjCNEatUgHXbKRil8IP584MCGU_RgS5A

No more of that stupid iguana looking thing from '98. Designers of this film said Godzilla's look will please the fans.

URL]

damn I thought the one in 98 was pretty good..one of my fav movies infact... now the joint that came out I believe in 1999/2000 was turrrribbbbbleee :x

And to those going to SDCC:

Godzilla Encounter Tickets Now Available!

The website GodzillaEncounter.com has been updated with new clues that now enable Comic-Con International San Diego badge holders to reserve tickets for an epically-scaled viral encounter. To reserve yours, simply click the image at the bottom of this page and use the secret code "SERIZAWA".

The ticketing URL, www.godzillaencounter.ticketleap.com was hidden in today's viral update while the code itself is made up of the red highlighted letters that have appeared in the last few page updates. Serizawa is the last name of scientist Dr. Daisuke Serizawa, played by Akihiko Hirata in Ishirô Honda's original 1954 film.

I loved the Godzilla films as a kid so I definitely will be checking this one out. Glad that Legendary/Warner is handling this film, hopefully the graphics will be on par with Pacific Rim :pimp:

If his roar doesn't sound like sheet metal tearing on top of a freight train trying to stop with no brakes, i don't wanna see it.

Back
Top Bottom