MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

I loved the 2014 Godzilla and I loved this 2019 one also.

The monster action was good and so was the human story.
Tip my cap to Dr.Serizawa
The only thing i didnt like was the Boston setting and fenway plot. I hate the Red Sox lol

I am one of the few who actually likes the Godzilla reveal to take its time like the 2014 version did but the quick Godzilla intro in the 2019 film was fine and seems to be what the fan base wants

I wish his first reveal would have been in the Antartica scene where he is lighting up under the ice. That would have been cool.

Anyway my son and I had a great time.

They could have easily made a far better movie just be cutting the mother/daughter story aspect

I'm not saying cut the characters, just change how they were use

Basically pull a Jurassic park 2 with coach taylor.. and then the story is some mix the various Jurassic parks with spy/war movies thrown in

Just saw it, I didn't care for the "humans are an infection and let's release the titans" reasoning. Could have released ghidorra on accident, a religious cult, global warming etc. I thought the CGI and sound effects were great. Acting and story were mediocre. I thought the Asian doctor did good, everyone else was underwhelming. I wanted more fighting and less human story

Watched Chernobyl last week.....all i kept thinking was errybodys gonna be wild radioactive.

Also errytime i see Vera Farmiga i think of Paul Walker divin in face first in Runnin Scared :pimp: :lol:

Old girl really cursed out her mom stole the device, snuck out the compound, walked thru Boston, snuck in the stadium, went home, and hopped in the bathtub while monsters are destroying the world.........thats wild yo .

The fact that MBB is cast for Godzilla v Kong means there will be another ridiculous plot sequence involving her :smh:

Some people theorizing that in next year's Godzilla vs Kong movie that Mecha King Ghidorah will come in between their fight. Godzilla and Kong team up against him

Idk where they would get the tech to make a Mecha King Ghidorah tho
"They" have to be aliens, only reasonable explanation. It be cool if Gigan comes with them too

Speaking of Gigan, here's some concept art that leaked
http://www.appocalypse.co/entertainment/godzilla-kaiju-gigan-kumonga-gamera-concept-art/
Godzilla-2-King-of-the-Monsters-Concept-Art-Gigan.jpg

"They" have to be aliens, only reasonable explanation. It be cool if Gigan comes with them too

I can see someone betray Monarch or expand on the eco-terrorist connections with other groups around the world. Maybe they infiltrated governments already

But kong/godzilla vs mechaghidorah would be amazing

Just saw it, I didn't care for the "humans are an infection and let's release the titans" reasoning. Could have released ghidorra on accident, a religious cult, global warming etc. I thought the CGI and sound effects were great. Acting and story were mediocre. I thought the Asian doctor did good, everyone else was underwhelming. I wanted more fighting and less human story

The powerpoint slides when Vera Farmiga was giving her lecture was so unnecessary

Did anyone realize when Godzilla was radiating all that nuclear power, you can hear and see the pattern of mothra throughout the explosion?

This Godzilla movie is AWFUL. There is zero plot. I literally can't get over now stupid this is. The more is revealed the worse it gets.

Last edited:
toys for the upcoming bout...

it looks like kong and gojira is gon' team up in the end again mecha-godzilla?
1578503360887.png

I’m cool with that. He’s who I’ve been waiting to see anyway:lol:

I just hope this isn’t some X-Men DOFP where they just gloss over all the dead monsters from the second film just to steal their powers for MG.

I have no hope for Godzilla vs Kong and it multiplies if Mechagodzilla is really in it. CG was sketch as hell in King of Monsters and a plot revolving around Mechagodzilla means more human plot points which we don’t want or need. Kong: Skull Island is the only good film from these Toei-Legendary monster films. Too disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom