**Mood Muzik 3 Listening Party** NYC - Tues. Nov. 27th

Just got this in an email -

6s8p8pc.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DJ On Point & Joe Budden - Mood Muzik 3 Listening Party[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Mixtapekings.com Presents
DJ On Point & Joe Budden - MM3

Listening party will be at:

Tuesday, November 27th, 2007
7pm-10pm
@ The Plumm
246 W 14th Street
New York, NY

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RSVP NOW![/font]
[/font]

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

so that means its done?! now we play the waiting game...
I thought it was known Budden was releasing this next month....It's BEEN finished.

yeah its done, this isn't the first lisetening session if im not mistaken either
Your right, it's not.

Nonetheless, i cannot wait until my pre-order arrives.....Joey is about to kill N's....
pimp.gif

PO

Seriously though I'm excited for this but I'm looking past the fireworks display and wondering when he's gonna start the show. This n need to justput out a hot album. He is building the hype for this mixtape up too much and at the end of the day even if it's the best thing since fried chicken hestill won't have a hot album to his credit. I don't even know how I'll look at him if this mixtape ain't all that.

there has been atleast 2 previous listening parties, this album, yes i said album, has been complete since before the ransom beef

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Seriously though I'm excited for this but I'm looking past the fireworks display and wondering when he's gonna start the show. This n need to just put out a hot album. He is building the hype for this mixtape up too much and at the end of the day even if it's the best thing since fried chicken he still won't have a hot album to his credit. I don't even know how I'll look at him if this mixtape ain't all that.

this is a real album. this isnt a mixtape

This is a mixtape in album format. All new original music but it's not the major release that he needs to gain a foothold in upper echelon of rap. No oneoutside of the internet is checking for this.

I'm expecting a full report when it's over...

I would've went if I was still in NY.

Who's smuggling the recorder in?
nerd.gif

Ravage,

Isn't the material that we're given all that really matters tho?

Yeah, it'd be nice to get the mainstream appeal and all...but as long as he's not homeless, and we're gettin music...I don't think it mattersmuch

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Ravage,

Yeah, it'd be nice to get the mainstream appeal and all...but as long as he's not homeless, and we're gettin music...I don't think it matters much
My thoughts exactly.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Ravage,

Yeah, it'd be nice to get the mainstream appeal and all...but as long as he's not homeless, and we're gettin music...I don't think it matters much
My thoughts exactly.

In the big picture yeah that's all that matters but I truly want to see Joey win and I really don't know if he's going about it in the rightway. It's no sweat off my back or yours though I guess.

Back
Top Bottom