Mood Muzik 3 Review/Preview from allhiphop.com (long read)

yo jawnyquest ur avy is funny fam. i pictured the squirrel sayin i simply can not wait. cocaine is an impatient drug i can not wait

pimp.gif

From the lines quoated in the song it dont seem like he reaching. that line seems aimed at jay just because of the other lines in the song

"Take off the blazer and loosen up the tie / n***a fell in love and Superman died."
"Every encore ain't a good one"
"Are we hustling are or we grown up? / Every time I hear you you changing your tone up."
"When the world's against you well / Nah, I'll never snitch, but I'll let the pencil tell / I suffer from wrong-thinking / So I avoid straight jackets and the b***h that dumped Sean Kingston."
"If you ain't the president or Kanye / You won't see the time of day."

"I told Joe I brush my teeth with Colgate / Next thing I know he brush his teeth with Colgate / Back of my mind, I'm like Jumpoff no way…"
"You gotta shoot at Ma Dukes before the Tec spits / I don't go out looking for Drama like the Feds did."

woooowwwzeeeerrrrssss!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

...naw fam......u just
iono, jay does call himself the mike jordan of recording.

Honestly, I dont know how someone would want to DL this or buy a bootleg.

I hope this can help Joe go mainstream, dude deserves it in the worse way.

Cant wait for it to drop.

RIP Stack

"When the new generation think about Jordan / all they remember is when Iverson crossed him."

Now that I think about it, That's a reference to him and Jay's back-and-forth (NH) over the Pump It Up beat.

He got the best of Jay on that exchange.

still love Joe, but some of the disses are reaches or just make him look salty.
Because for 1, when people think of Jordan all they remember is Iverson crossin him?
laugh.gif
I don't even think he believes that himself
and 2, I'm pretty sure he knows Jay won't retaliate, so what's the point?
1st he says if you're not jay, then you get no promotion, then says if you're not jay or Kanye, then he says if you're not Jay or kanye or youngjeezy.
I mean he should know that's not the case, his boy Fab got like 5 videos form that @%+$ and a few hit singles.
I'm stilll purchasing this and he's still one of my favorites doing it but I really didn't think he'd take the traditional mixtape rapper routeand make his whole tape full of disses.

Originally Posted by avitale8

Because for 1, when people think of Jordan all they remember is Iverson crossin him?
laugh.gif
1st he says if you're not jay, then you get no promotion, then says if you're not jay or Kanye, then he says if you're not Jay or kanye or young jeezy.
I mean he should know that's not the case, his boy Fab got like 5 videos form that @%+$ and a few hit singles.
I'm stilll purchasing this and he's still one of my favorites doing it but I really didn't think he'd take the traditional mixtape rapper route and make his whole tape full of disses.
If anything, You should be upset at him tip-toeing and dodging in interviews.

Every interview he say that he don't think it's Jay's fault that he was shelved, Yet his songs tell a different story...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rifle Jordan

Originally Posted by avitale8

laugh.gif
1st he says if you're not jay, then you get no promotion, then says if you're not jay or Kanye, then he says if you're not Jay or kanye or young jeezy.
I'm stilll purchasing this and he's still one of my favorites doing it but I really didn't think he'd take the traditional mixtape rapper route and make his whole tape full of disses.
If anything, You should be upset at him tip-toeing and dodging in interviews.

Every interview he say that he don't think it's Jay's fault that he was shelved, Yet his songs tell a different story...
laugh.gif

^man speaks the truth...Joe denies it being Jay's fault and all that yet he's looking salty on this mixtape...still gonna cop it though, Budden is abeast
"When the new generation think about Jordan / all they remember is when Iverson crossed him."

^that's DEF. a shot at Jay because of the Pump It Up remix...to those that think not, why the hell would he really be talking about Michael Jordan andgetting crossed by A.I. like it really matters
laugh.gif
? he just wanted to refresh everyone's memory on what happened with Pump It Up...

Jay ain't going to bother responding though...he might take a subliminal shot here or there but nothing too crazy...

Back
Top Bottom