More Pics Of Raging Bull Pack "Fire And Ice Pack" (PICS INSIDE)

red suede=
pimp.gif

Well I saw these in person the other day......(big ups to FINISHLINE but....i also work there too...) 3ms-......well.....I had just copped the 3m spark dunkswith the clear sole so I compared the 3m effect to that, the Jordan's didn't seem to have a very great effect overall....and even though I see why theymade part of the fighter plane teeth white (to flow into the clear sole) wasn't really feeling it. I'm not sure what the hell it was but I was so hypedfor these kix cause I loved V's but once I had them in hand....I was....
frown.gif
would be a definite beater in my hands....nothing more.... Red Suede- Thebetter of the two jordans IMO BUT!!!!!!!!! Suede reminded me of a aftermarket velvet that is used on cars! The red pops BUT!!!! because of the normal effect ofsuede....honestly comes off as very cheap....Icey sole aside (always a welcome feature) this has the same teeth flow into sole that the 3m's have!!!
frown.gif
Can't stand it! Definatly not feeling it for sure.... +1 for Jordan Brand for "not gluein it up" on this suede like they do some of my favs (ahemLast Shot retro's...:SMH:smile: I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO VIEW THESE KICKS WITH EYES UNCLOUDED BY HYPE!!!!!! It's hard to say no to a shoe when you up 6amstanding in-line after a 20 min drive....talkin to heads who clearly have the hype flu. MOST store's already have they're shipment so.. if you asknicely they might let you view it before release! For me.....unless I find a 11 in our system 2-4 weeks from now....I'm not coppin....and sure the hell nottrippin.... Nubucks are going to be that summer ICE though...hope quality is A LOT better than this pack in person!

Although the 5's are one of my top 3 sneakers of all time, I will not be purchases these. I have not felt excited about Jordans Retro's and NikesRetro's for a long time.

the horns are one of the things that kill this pack. If they were like the black metallics, I would have considered the package (although it would be way tooearly to retro again) however, Im def passin on these and gunnin for the Nubucks

Just got back from my spot I have 2 pairs on lock
smokin.gif

I also picked up the matching tee

seen these the other day.
a lot better in person.
if anyone needs help in a size 10-11 send me a PM
wink.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- xTrill

Yo, how much is the shirt?

Sorry, I haven't bought a Jordan Brand shirt in a minute.
Think its either $30 or $26. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Just called my local mall FNL only getting 8 packs, FL is getting 22 but the lady wasn't sure wat sizes and champs said they had and I qoute " alot" but only has 4 packs in my size which is 9.5... so these aren't gonna be that easy to get at least not around me!

got my pack, IMO the red ones are the best pair of the package also very confortable because of the suede leather
3M are a little stiff

Originally Posted by Marito

Just called my local mall FNL only getting 8 packs, FL is getting 22 but the lady wasn't sure wat sizes and champs said they had and I qoute " a lot" but only has 4 packs in my size which is 9.5... so these aren't gonna be that easy to get at least not around me!
i saw pple talkin 300 packs at HOH Chi in the HOH thread.
Even though considerin da fact that they are a HOH store, but 8 packs for reg. retailers?
c'mon JB dats so uneven

I really wish I was getting these. To those who can afford em'...enjoy! Theylook excellent in person.

Back
Top Bottom