Most Comfortable Pair of Air Jordans?

Gotta say either the 7s or the 11s. Everyone has their own fit, but overall "comfyness", I think those 2 do the job for anyone.

I definitely have to say the later ones (9 and up). For me it goes, 13, 12, and 9 in that order. As for the earlier ones, 2, 3 and 4 for me.

3's for sure...it's like a skate shoe. Almost a low top, and very roomy. 4's are so cramped in my opininon...but I LOVE them. So i'd say 3's, and also 12's.

most notable in order imo:
xiv (OG, although they tend to suck my sock down into them somehow)
xix
xx
db3 and db6 for having their smooth sockliner materials.
xx1

Last edited:
Numbered jordan would be the XIV.

Other JB shoe would be the Trunner max :smokin

I guess I'm the minority because for me the II's. Had the OG, R.I.P., and the CDP which I rocked today.

I haven't been wow'd by the comfort on jordans in a long time.

For me, the most comfortable are all the 3's from the early 2000's, hand down. ALL later 3's though are cardboard.

Latest air jordan i can say are truly comfy are the XX3.

lot of you guys are stuck on the "whats cool" Js... for me its def XIXs hands down, and Ive had em all up to the 23s...

The 12s are pretty heavy.  I find the 14s to be very uncomfortable, they don't fit my foot right for some reason.  

I would go with the 13 first.  They're hot in the warm weather, though.  Then the sevens, ones (depends on the colorway.  My "Family Forever" ones and "Gamma" ones are incredibly comfortable but not really any others that I have).  The sixes aren't bad either.  

3s 8s and 12s. The 12s and 8s do feel heavy at times. I hate the heal tab of the IV's. 

I gotta say the most comfortable Jordan is the 7. The most uncomfortable is def the 11. They look mad dope but uncomfortable as f*#k.  Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom