Most Comfortable Pair of Air Jordans?

For me the 13s feel like im walking on air.  Most comfortable! The 6s infrareds on the other hand feel like im walking in cardboard boots.

The 5's were the most comfortable for me. I played college basketball in all of my retros this past year and the 5's stood out tremendously !

I'd have to say to 10's They give a real comfy feeling and if I have to hoop in some retros I'd choose these.

The cherry 13s were the most comfortable I've worn but the wolf grey 14s are a close second. 1s are aight

I've seen the Xs(10) taken apart. It has a full length air which makes them comfy. I also like XII (12) feel on a daily.

Newbie here from the UK here

Im not really sure on the most comfortable Jordans but I do rock a pair of breds which are a size up for me but the most uncomfortable definitely have to be the air jordan 3. Went to sneaker event a few months back, walked around for a few hours and went back to drive home, my feet were killing me. No space on the front of the shoe whatsoever. Worst drive home ever. Left me very disappointed in the 3s  

Last edited:
you can't beat the lining in the 7s, but the 3s are probably my favorite to wear. BC3s are my all time fav J due to the look and the comfort. 

Back
Top Bottom