"Most likely to..." Vol. Define your Inner Circle

This is simple... let's do superlatives. There are rules though. Your Inner Circle has to include at least 1 of each : a "BFF", a relative, anNTer, yourself, and a member of he opposite sex....but yeah...mostly NTers so we can know who these people are
laugh.gif

Me: Most likely to have a facebook mobile related car crash...
Charles (BFF): Most likely to pass a drug test without even studying
Mike (BFF2/ NTer): Most likely to be buried in LRG
Will: (my brother): Most likely to graduate at the top of his cash...valiGRIPtorian and all...
Ink Pen Gen aka Elijah (BFF3): Most likely to get his grails tatted on his arm
Britt (BFF4/ girl): Most likely to use slang pre-dating her birth...groovy
Damico (BFF5): Most likely to seduce your girl by mistake
laugh.gif

Des(girl): Most likely to PISS ME OFF...and get away with it...
mad.gif
smh.gif

Court (NTer): Most likely to be on AIM at 4AM
Wize (NTer): Most likely to succeed in this rap game outta ATL WITHOUT a dance song
Sheena (NTer/ girl): Most likely to respond to this thread
tongue.gif

Bastitch (NTer): Most likely to lock this thread eventually

Meh...I make a hundred threads a month. I'm over due for a FAIL. But this won't be the one. I guarantee it.

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

Meh...I make a hundred threads a month. I'm over due for a FAIL. But this won't be the one. I guarantee it.

I mean its nothing personal...i just felt like most NTers wont go for it

Hey, I'm always signed in on my SK! I'm a little off right now so ima have to come back to this...and my sig is still messed up.

me: most likely to be the one to bail my friends out of trouble
Nate: most likely to crash his 4th car, flip it, and get out without even a screatch... again...
darius: most likely to get married first
lance: most likely to get drunk at a party and go streaking through NY or DC with some random chicks
ryan: most likely to read this because he's my only actual friend with a NT account and check the general forums
ralph: most likely to go on tour with his band soon.
tom: most likely to be skateboarding as im typing
samantha(marie): most likely to read this aswell, but probably not because she doesnt check general forums like that.
samantha (babes): most likely to be the next person i talk to on the phone or text message.
dirtylicious: most likely to be on this list, and he isnt even my friend.

Ang'geon: Most

likely to recognize every name on my list because of facebook.

Edit: So much for guarantees...haters:1-- Young: 0

Who just be making up on-line superlatives about themselves and friends that exisit in the real world.
indifferent.gif

Because its trendy. Also, no one should say BFF when referring to a man and his friendship with another man. Its not something you do.

lol it's too complicated. I'm usually down for stuff like this but if I can't just click it I'm cool.

Originally Posted by cheaMayn23

Thread Mostly Likely to Fail: This One
roll.gif
Word....Ain't nobody wanna sit there and read about how someone else's aunt is likely to win the lottery or some#%@!%%+**....

eek.gif
WHPH you got banned
nerd.gif

you got damn near 200 posts and im just noticin

...nothin gets passed me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

laugh.gif
we need NT Superlatives before the new year

pimp.gif

true that
smokin.gif