Most memorable moments of the year for NT Vol. 2013

So seeing as tomorrow is the last day of the year for NT, why not start up a thread recapping the most memorable thread locks/bans/topics/jimmies rustled/posts/etc. for one started becoming active in August of this year, and within these short months have gone from seeing the banning of Ninjahood, the bike thread regarding what happened in NYC, Gold Street dude, PR girl. Hopefully this thread will bring on the lulz from this years stories many of you NTers may remember. Pics included if you have any of this years most memorable things!

Breakout season for koudz :smokin :smokin :smokin

wait.. what happened to ninja, before i started posting crazy.. he was the man at this. didnt know he got banned.. #FreeNinja :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- Happy new year.. Much luv & Stay Freshhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Ps. Check for my music coming this 2014 .. januarish !! its gonna be something crazy #Nketalk #SmileybOyz :smile: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

I logged off before the Publicist girl got exposed. Came back and it was locked. :smh:

I called it too. (her being here for D and not to give advice. :smh: :smh:

Oh well.

A lot of y'all are sleeping on the Fools Wilding thread. It delivers every damn day.

Last edited:
I logged off before the Publicist girl got exposed. Came back and it was locked. :smh:

I called it too. (her being here for D and not to give advice. :smh: :smh:

Oh well.

A lot of y'all are sleeping on the Fools Wilding thread. It delivers every damn day.
:nerd:

Stevie Franchise crumpled up 20's was an instant classic. Chris Bosh gif popping up outta D Wade's lap in the "So I saw Lebron today" thread. Da Lambo!!!

And it was great to see the music forum poppin like the old days for a few days when K.Dot dropped the control verse.

Last edited:

I'm late but can someone tell post why Da Ninja got sent to band camp?
http://niketalk.com/t/574642/wheres-ninjahood-vol-da/390 Just keep reading from here till the end. Don't know how you missed it.
repped for epic thread that i missed out on 
roll.gif

no idea how some people can HATE another man over the internet though, some of his opinions were good some were bad. overall he made for good entertainment

-Gold St. Capital

-Ask a publicist

-Ninjahood Meme thread

-PYG thread getting waaaaay outta hand 
laugh.gif

Gold St. & Ask a Publicist are definitely topped, everytime I think about it.

Back
Top Bottom