Most Questionable Rap Lyrics - Vol. Wait, rewind that back, what he say?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

i dont see whats gay about this...i thought he was saying her he bagged her like groceries
ohwell.gif
the criteria isn't gay lines...people just have been putting gay lines. 
like that big sean line i put at first...it's not gay, just questionable and uncalled for really. 
laugh.gif

Exactly.
laugh.gif
What the hell was Big Sean sayin anyway???

"My flow is like rubbin' two logs." - Wayne

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm surprised more Wayne quotes aren't up here, cause he never says anything anyway. And that (once again) makes know sense.
I didn't take it an an ayo line either, "rubbin' two logs" makes me think of a dump being flushed down the toilet, rubbing together.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
in mine? Big Sean was saying the verse he spit on the BET Cypher was Verse of the Year. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

i dont see whats gay about this...i thought he was saying her he bagged her like groceries
ohwell.gif
the criteria isn't gay lines...people just have been putting gay lines. 
like that big sean line i put at first...it's not gay, just questionable and uncalled for really. 
laugh.gif

Exactly.
laugh.gif
What the hell was Big Sean sayin anyway???

"My flow is like rubbin' two logs." - Wayne

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm surprised more Wayne quotes aren't up here, cause he never says anything anyway. And that (once again) makes know sense.
I didn't take it an an ayo line either, "rubbin' two logs" makes me think of a dump being flushed down the toilet, rubbing together.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
in mine? Big Sean was saying the verse he spit on the BET Cypher was Verse of the Year. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

"We gon lick yo #*%, but not the way you want it"
Yg hootie
indifferent.gif

"in mine? Big Sean was saying the verse he spit on the BET Cypher was Verse of the Year. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

roll.gif
I remember watching that, and as soon as he started doing that verse, but my sister was like "Is that Drake?"

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

"We gon lick yo #*%, but not the way you want it"
Yg hootie
indifferent.gif

"in mine? Big Sean was saying the verse he spit on the BET Cypher was Verse of the Year. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

roll.gif
I remember watching that, and as soon as he started doing that verse, but my sister was like "Is that Drake?"

just was listening to Prodigy Bumpy Johnson and on the song with Havoc, Havoc says:
"no romo but everybody get naked!!"
dude must be real lazy

just was listening to Prodigy Bumpy Johnson and on the song with Havoc, Havoc says:
"no romo but everybody get naked!!"
dude must be real lazy

Wow, one that I completely missed from B.G.'s "What's That Smell?" As much as I jammed this song
over the years, I didn't catch B.G. slippin until "Grab a n___ by his hood, whisper to'em for I do'em." 
30t6p3b.gif

Wow, one that I completely missed from B.G.'s "What's That Smell?" As much as I jammed this song
over the years, I didn't catch B.G. slippin until "Grab a n___ by his hood, whisper to'em for I do'em." 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
aww naw man, i used to listen to that song everyday when i was like 10

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
aww naw man, i used to listen to that song everyday when i was like 10

those DmX ones always got me question him when i was younger, DMX raped a man before when he was in the pen

Back
Top Bottom