Most Racist tweets during Obama's speech at da National Convention courtesy of Complex

So you're for censorship and the suppression of the first amendment?

RELLI45, please don't talk about politics again.
Yes, If you have nothing positive to say. ****. We don't need to be entertained by bafoonery. If America wasn't waiting on "the next joke" or the next "Owhhhh Ahhhh" it would be a better place.

Everyone loves a "BIG BANG"

I can say ignorant stuff all day, that doesn't mean I learned to do it from someone you imbecile.
lol..uhhhh..yes it does man...are u serious??

u saying they woke up one day and decided to be racists??

no...they saw their dads, uncles, moms etc all being racist their whole life...so thats the life they know...

my girl was raised by spanish american parents..so she's been speaking spanish/english since she was a toddler....thats LEARNED man...if her mother wasnt a spanish speaking puerto rican, she wouldnt know spanish...

if those kids parents werent racists, they wouldnt be..period..its passed down..just like everything else..

for those of you who are like me and try to be blind to ignorance just ignore these type of threads js

lol..uhhhh..yes it does man...are u serious??

u saying they woke up one day and decided to be racists??

no...they saw their dads, uncles, moms etc all being racist their whole life...so thats the life they know...

my girl was raised by spanish american parents..so she's been speaking spanish/english since she was a toddler....thats LEARNED man...if her mother wasnt a spanish speaking puerto rican, she wouldnt know spanish...

if those kids parents werent racists, they wouldnt be..period..its passed down..just like everything else..
1 of them could of just been cut-off on the freeway by a black person the day before and decided to post 1 of those ignorant comments.

And BS just because you are a certain wat dont mean you got it from your elders or peers.

Do you think Michael Jackson decided he wanted to be a certain way because of it? Or do you think a gay guy decided he wanted to be gay because of others?

and they say we've come a long way...

mean.gif

Wow :smh: Only leads me to wonder how much scum will still be living when I have kids of my own. The ignorance on Instagram was ridiculous too.

1 of them could of just been cut-off on the freeway by a black person the day before and decided to post 1 of those ignorant comments.

And BS just because you are a certain wat dont mean you got it from your elders or peers.

Do you think Michael Jackson decided he wanted to be a certain way because of it? Or do you think a gay guy decided he wanted to be gay because of others?
ok...u win...dude bringing up gays nd mj..lol...

stop denying it man...theyre racists...and not even closet racists...full blown racists...

'got cut off on the freeway by a blk guy, lets go home and call the president a c o o n and a monkey on twitter for the world to see...glad i got that outta my sytem wit my non racist @ss'

***** wit that bull man...stop making excuses..wrong is wrong...period..no matter how many excuses u make to justify that wrong...theyre wrong...

How is closing down a website censorship, doe? Not that I agree with that statement. Twittter isn't the only place to voice ones opinion.

Twitter is nothing but a troll fest... this is nothing compared to #NT Twitter... im jus sayin
No its not. Its a very effective form of communication and a better journalism medium than actual outlets.
How is closing down a website censorship, doe? Not that I agree with that statement. Twittter isn't the only place to voice ones opinion.
Advocating shutting it down w/o a legit reason other than people saying stupid things is censorship. You may not agree with what they are saying but that is their platform much like sex sites and various hate sites like Stormfront.

Last edited:

RELLI45, please don't talk about politics again.
indifferent.gif
 What's wrong with what I said.  Romney has no pitch with true substance.  Dude obviously has something to hide in the tax area, he wants small government when it comes to business only(making abortion illegal is not small government), he avoids paying taxes(offshore accounts), and a auditor did show proof that dude was working for Bain longer then he said.  Why support someone with so many inconsistencies in his own personal life.   Inconstancy is probably the wrong word, because he is consistent about making money and trying not to pay taxes on it.

The only thing Obama did was spend too much money to help look after those that got broke down to their socks by corporate government.  People have so much to say about  dude, and it's really the same song time and time again.  But no one in non-biased sectors of the government have jumped ship on him like during the Bush era.  Because they know at this point it was inevitable.  Hell Republicans on Capital Hill were on 20/20 consigning that in order to stay afloat and weather the storm you got to raise taxes.

So Jhawk please enlighting me on why I should never talk politics again.  Did you even read my post or did you just read the first sentence?

is this not true tho?

racistobamatweet_315411.png

its impossible to know if its a lot or a little but there are def a group out there who voted for him soley for that reason. with that said, those blacks are no better than the racists who vote opposite for the same reason. vote for candidate's politics. that is all.

as for the racists tweets, well, what else is new. just keep it moving. obama knows whats up, he hears the hate everyday, but it won't stop him from cookin :pimp:

why cant complex come up with a simple 1 or 2 page list?

oh, i forgot they are just trying to generate ad revenue :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom