Most Racist tweets during Obama's speech at da National Convention courtesy of Complex

488322_526994413994303_786072327_n.jpg

http://pulsefeedz.com/alyssa-douglas-may-soon-become-the-most-hated-woman-in-america/
The secret service probably has custody of her as we speak, I wonder how her parents will fell when they pay all those fines and court fees.

People need to show respect. And it needs to begin with the older folks.

I Never hope for someone to get hurt but these people need to get smacked in the head a couple of times.

wow @ these

but can't be shocked about this. people haven't evolved as much as we think :lol:

Hopefully a vocal minority.

Hopefully? It IS a vocal minority. All of this stuff is, which is why it's just not nearly as much of a problem as people make it out to be. People hiding behind screen names and Twitter handles is one thing. Actually saying it and attaching their name to is entirely different. Why do you think blogs are switching over to Facebook comments. Because people have to attach their name to their thoughts. It puts a stop to almost all the trolls.

The first one is interesting( the number according to complex), Making racist remarks toward obama but yet is a avoid fan of kid cudi, chris brown, rihanna, and lupe fiasco according to her facebook. Even crazy when you realize she's a minority herself.The world we live in.

but on the really... the white girl aint going to do no real time...

lettuce be cereal here... public figure or not... obama is a black man, while that is a little white girl...

name drug thru the mud, slap on the wrist, and it'll be behind her by the time she's 21...

you can get away with murdering black people in this country...

I didn't read anything in this thread besides the title but just wanted to say that the best thing to do is ignore this type of ignorance because by even acknowledging it is giving it more attention than these idiots deserve. Reposting any racist quotes only helps further the racists agenda.

Last edited:
Can't believe this comment went over the heads of so many people in here.... :lol:

same here. how do people not know one of NT's biggest debates

I caught it, and I'm sure others did as well, just didn't find it LOL in this context. We are beating a dead horse, afterall; he's made his stance on the matter clear, don't know why y'all gotta keep digging him about it.

Lastly, racism is social issue that affects us all, which begs our collective effort if we are to put an end to it; this is irrespective of our own racial "affiliation." Therefore, I see no reason why a hispanic should be taunted for making a thread like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom