Mother who breastfeeds her friend's son as well

Saw that on the news last week. They said milk maids were normal a long time ago and still is in some countries. Selma Hayek breastfed someone else's baby recently and it became a story.

My wife came at me with this same story. Nah. My son gets one pair of mammaries. Or the bottle.

I drank from several ******* as a youngin i dont see the problem here

maybe that explains why it always seems like you include shrooms on your food pyramid

Or why i love milk.

Look at the boys face on da right tho...hes like

"Yeaaaaaa.....drinkin all ya milkshake"

Saw that on the news last week. They said milk maids were normal a long time ago and still is in some countries. Selma Hayek breastfed someone else's baby recently and it became a story.
I see nothing wrong with this.

Pretty much a non-story/non-thread unless this is gonna turn in to a breast feeding milk maid appreciation thread :nerd: :pimp:

There's more to the story than on the surface. All three adults are having a sexual relationship and they're using the breastfeeding as an excuse for the other woman moving in with them.

There's more to the story than on the surface. All three adults are having a sexual relationship and they're using the breastfeeding as an excuse for the other woman moving in with them.
I don't get it. Who is the excuse being made too? What they do in their private lives is their business (as long as they aint hurting anyone or committing crimes). They don't have to justify a woman moving in with them to anybody.

If there's some polyamorous relationship going with two moms and a dad more power to them.

Last edited:

Story keeps getting better and better.

:pimp:

I don't get it. Who is the excuse being made too? What they do in their private lives is their business (as long as they aint hurting anyone or committing crimes). They don't have to justify a woman moving in with them to anybody.

If there's some polyamorous relationship going with two moms and a dad more power to them.

Well when the OG story appeared in the NY Daily News, they insisted nothing was going on. You putting that out there with no provocation says there is something going on. Is she moving out when he's old enough to drink from a cup which he already is?

They wanted the attention. For breastfeeding to be a bonding and private act, they put these photos out there knowing the reaction it would garner.

Last edited:
Don't see the big deal. This would be a non story if she pumped and fed the kid through a bottle.

Well when the OG story appeared in the NY Daily News, they insisted nothing was going on. You putting that out there with no provocation says there is something going on. Is she moving out when he's old enough to drink from a cup which he already is?

They wanted the attention. For breastfeeding to be a bonding and private act, they put these photos out there knowing the reaction it would garner.
They can post pics if they want. They shouldn't be harassed because of it.

I'm still missing what the pics have to do with her moving in with them cuz she has a relationship? At what point did ppl find out she was moving in and said the pic isn't just about breast feeding?

In my eyes, it makes a bit more sense that the mom letting her son breastfeed on a friend turns out to be a relationship that's more than friends.

Last edited:
NTers salty that lil kid gets more nip time they do talmbout that boy shouldnt cook...

Back
Top Bottom