Motorsport 6's Info???

Does anybody know if the Motorsport 6's are coming out in Men sizes only???

2lc936f.jpg

THERE'S ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS... COMES OUT IN ALL SIZES
smh.gif
smh.gif

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-******.JPG

man some ppl on NT dont think when they post...im referring to the guy above who posted the superman photo...that is not funny at all. It is one thing to putin a funny photo or gif but I find it very offensive to post photos like that. Come on man, use your brain and try not to be such a (insert any rude name youwish here). And the ppl that post "LMAO" and the "ROFL" smiley faces are even worse for embracing it. As for OP, sorry I do not have ananswer but I highly doubt there will be anything more than mens sizes considering the limited nature of the release.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

man some ppl on NT dont think when they post...im referring to the guy above who posted the superman photo...that is not funny at all. It is one thing to put in a funny photo or gif but I find it very offensive to post photos like that. Come on man, use your brain and try not to be such a (insert any rude name you wish here). And the ppl that post "LMAO" and the "ROFL" smiley faces are even worse for embracing it. As for OP, sorry I do not have an answer but I highly doubt there will be anything more than mens sizes considering the limited nature of the release.
u wrote a whole paragraph rant yet u couldnt answer the question i answered in the 1st reply? c'mon son!

man...I don't think anybody wants to see that on NT. Something is wrong with you if you find that comical. There is a line to be drawn between what isfunny and what is downright offensive and disturbing. And sorry, I did not mean to take away from your re-direction to the right thread. Pc.

Take it easy ^^ its a funny pic that's all. because i thought it was funny I'm a bad person
eyes.gif
someone needs a sense of humor.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Take it easy ^^ its a funny pic that's all. because i thought it was funny I'm a bad person
eyes.gif
someone needs a sense of humor.
Nothing comical about a handicap.

You don't think that's a funny pic? Im not saying any thing about the handicap but that's a funny pic I must be the
devil.gif
I meant no disrespect to anyone.

I was gonna give the o.p. a welcome 2 NikeTalk 2010 hours ago, but hopes we'd have been mature enough 2 let this fade
not yet?

Back
Top Bottom