Motorsport VI

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

That shoe is beautiful. That's how a retro+ should be done.
Agreed. But I must add that no sneaker is worth 2,500 in my book unless it's game worn (and signed) by his airness himself. And even in thatcase I wouldn't pay over 2,500, cause at the end of the day, it's still just a sneaker.

This VI is.......different, I'll say that. It might be a clean look on the feet but overall I'm just not that impressed with them.

$2,500 is beyond a rip-off for these. Sneakgeekz..it's all you
grin.gif

I don't understand how the hell do they go through with that 60+ fusion crap but they hold back on these?!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

This VI is.......different, I'll say that. It might be a clean look on the feet but overall I'm just not that impressed with them.

$2,500 is beyond a rip-off for these. Sneakgeekz..it's all you
grin.gif
LOL....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

That shoe is beautiful. That's how a retro+ should be done.
Agreed. But I must add that no sneaker is worth 2,500 in my book unless it's game worn (and signed) by his airness himself. And even in that case I wouldn't pay over 2,500, cause at the end of the day, it's still just a sneaker.
if they are limited and authentic then (IMO) they deserve the high price. if i had cake like that i'de cop, but my money doesn't go thatfar just for j's.

these and the infrared samples would be in my closet if i was stupid enough to blow 5G's......

Originally Posted by pstuart13

damn, sneakgeekz has the hook up! i would love a pair of these!!!

not necessarily a hook up just 2500 to spend on some just okay shoes
no hate against him though

Originally Posted by xTrill

if he paid $2500, WOW!!! i can't imagine anyone dropping that on a pair of shoes, especially in this economy.

Originally Posted by xTrill

if he paid $2500, WOW!!! i can't imagine anyone dropping that on a pair of shoes, especially in this economy.

http://osneaker.com/nike-...dan-vi-6-motorspor6.html
people are still making it through

These are Trash. Good Thing JB is not Dropping these... For a Much Better VI Comes. Such nice Leather.. Said Too Much. Nuff Said on this.............. For now!

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

These are Trash. Good Thing JB is not Dropping these... For a Much Better VI Comes. Such nice Leather.. Said Too Much. Nuff Said on this.............. For now!

TEASIN
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

i hope you are speaki8ng of WHT/ infa-reds.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

the jumpman looks like its holding a paddle

I agree .. hes holding that paddle, cause whoever pays $2500 for these for sure got "beat" (pun intended)
laugh.gif

It just can't seem like a VI without ice on the sole. The print is pretty nice though.

Back
Top Bottom