Moved to Toledo, OH....Looking for a goto place for new releases.

A few folks told me about a store called Jimmy Jazz. I'm curious if they get major shoe releases, mainly foams. I know foot locker gets all the Jordan drops, but I messed around and messed the He Got Games because of bad info and limited supply. I don't wanna drive all the way to Detroit for shoes, I will but I don't want to.

im from toledo. pretty much just chain spots. jimmy jazz is hit or miss, im pretty sure they dont get foams though. dudes @ the store can tell you, theyre pretty cool. plus side is everything is @ one mall. you might be better going to detroit to get heat though.

A few folks told me about a store called Jimmy Jazz. I'm curious if they get major shoe releases, mainly foams. I know foot locker gets all the Jordan drops, but I messed around and messed the He Got Games because of bad info and limited supply. I don't wanna drive all the way to Detroit for shoes, I will but I don't want to.

my advice to you is go to you re local mall and hit up foot action/footlocker. there u would ask them if there's any other sneaker boutiques and I'm sure they will name a few.

Back
Top Bottom