MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Taraji can't be doing hidden figures and **** LIKE acrimony. She tryna regress her career back to where it was.

Surprised that movie hasn't been discussed at all. Very good movie imo, cause a lot of debate with the purple I watched it with.

Surprised that movie hasn't been discussed at all. Very good movie imo, cause a lot of debate with the purple I watched it with.

Female I was talking too was trying to justify her actions so bad and I defeated every point easily:lol:

Female I was talking too was trying to justify her actions so bad and I defeated every point easily:lol:
The girl I was with was thinking with straight up emotion. When I asked factual questions she euro stepped every time. She divorced him, period (understandably, but divorce nonetheless. She gave up on him) . He didn't have to give her that 10 mil.

The girl I was with was thinking with straight up emotion. When I asked factual questions she euro stepped every time. She divorced him, period (understandably, but divorce nonetheless. She gave up on him) . He didn't have to give her that 10 mil.

Exactly. Ole girl was on some "but it's not just about the money. All that time she put in, he gave her everything he promised me nonsense"

Exactly. Ole girl was on some "but it's not just about the money. All that time she put in, he gave her everything he promised me nonsense"

Then they had the nerve to spin it on him like it's his fault 'he didn't even fight after she asked for divorce' foh.
That movie really gave me insight on how women see things though. Very well done and well executed.

My girl told me how that film went because I have no plans to see it. I'd be wary of any chick rationalizing Taraji's side.

My girl told me how that film went because I have no plans to see it. I'd be wary of any chick rationalizing Taraji's side.

I was thinking the same thing. I have a few female friends and I'm 100% certain they'd side with Robert. Me and the chick I watched it with are simply hanging out now, but some of the comments she made had me looking at her sideways a few times. That movie is like a litmus test. Emotion and principle vs fact and logic.

It reminds me of playing a slot machine for hours then leaving. Someone else hits for a mill and shoots you 10 racks because they feel your pain. I understand her frustration but she divorced him.

Sorry To Bother You's third act reminded me a bit of Get Out...they just took it to another ...level (avoiding spoilers).

But the movie also reminded me a bit of District 9. Interesting to know Boots Riley apparently wrote the script in 2012 or so.

Saw the first purge- one you seen one you seen them all, couple of call backs but nothing significant other than they wanted to Thanos the world

Going to see hotel Transylvania this week too

To avoid peak pricing, it's either go to super early or late showing.

If there's a gray lightning icon, just avoid it.

Y'all month to month dudes should definitely cancel MP and let them know its cuz of peak pricing (of course after you see w/e summer movies you wabt to see).

A big drop in subscribers due to that will have them switch up.

I tried to do anual but suckas wouldn’t let me.

Does AMC have the moviepass style where it shows you the history?

Back
Top Bottom