MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Caught Equalizer II in Dolby last night. I’ll probably go see Unfriended or Ant-Man for a 3rd and final time tonight.

Also saw Tag and Skyscraper today

Tag (2.8/5) was corny but good at the same time and skyscraper (2/5) was the typical blockbuster over the top Rock movie, as far as Oscar worthy hell nah, but high entertainment once you take in the fact anything is possible

Skyscraper was on the grey peak pricing , so I went and checked in before it went red and it says no charge and to kill time went and saw Tag first

Blindspotting was great. Started off slow, but 2nd and 3rd act was where it shined.

Equalizer 2 was good , definitely recommend it and of course movie pass is helpful but I would have bought tickets without MoviePass

Denzel was smooth in this and sequels are usually trash, but this was good

Blindspotting one of my favorite movies but i'm a bay boy, real oakland movie there. The leads are both west oakland natives and berkeley high grads, this is their love letter to Oakland they been writing for like a decade

I saw "Sorry to Bother You" yesterday.

I really like the message about perils of capitalism, but when the twist comes towards the end all I could think was "WTF I'm I watching right now" :lol:

I'll check out Blindspotting. The first trailer looked corny. But the new one looks better. It's gotten good reviews, so I'll give it a shot.

Equalizer 2 was good , definitely recommend it and of course movie pass is helpful but I would have bought tickets without MoviePass

Denzel was smooth in this and sequels are usually trash, but this was good

I was able to catch it without peak pricing and really enjoyed it. It seems like more stuff is peak today than yesterday. I still don't quite understand it.

Especially next week for Mission Impossible, that might be the last big movie of the summer.

What does reverse split mean???
In basic terms, a reverse split is a decision a company makes to avoid being taken off a stock exchange. If a stock falls below a $1, the stock is at risk of being taken off the exchange. So the company does this reverse split in an attempt to raise the value of the shares people own

An example would be hmny does a 1:2 reverse split and you have 100 shares valued at $2. Your total share value is $200. After the reverse split, you will have 50 shares, values at $4 each share. Investment is still worth $200. Pretty much the amount of shares you own decrease and the earnings per share has doubled.

I gotta check out Blindspotting. I’m a sucker for movies that take place in the bay.

Blindspotting 7.5/8

So good. SO GOOD!

This right here got me feeling good overall about this year of movies. Especially this summer. I can't recall seeing this many quality flicks almost month to month in theaters. Like Black Panther really set the tone for the whole year. Making me feel like Get Out came out this year too. Just one continuing multi-layered theme for me

Diggs and Casal were great in this. Touched on so many things.

I felt this was good 2/3rds in to this. I was already satisfied and entertained with the humor, topics covered, depth, relatability but then that final scene!

SON WAS SPITTING BARS OF TRUTH! Like you know it wasnt over after his probation was up and **** kept haunting him. It was nice way to get closure by happenstance and coincidence.

And I came in expecting 2 hrs but they managed to fit so much in to like 97 min or w/e. Paced itself well. Never was preachy, never was forced or corny.

Will mos def watch again.

Back
Top Bottom