MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Last 2/3 weeks.
A89901C6-9718-47B9-8B76-CF38D426434E.jpeg

just watched Eighth Grade and really enjoyed it
next movies will probably be Equalizer 2, Mamma Mia and Blindspotting
watched the first Equalizer the other day and planning to check the new one out later this wk. Denzel was a bad mf in it :lol:

In basic terms, a reverse split is a decision a company makes to avoid being taken off a stock exchange. If a stock falls below a $1, the stock is at risk of being taken off the exchange. So the company does this reverse split in an attempt to raise the value of the shares people own

An example would be hmny does a 1:2 reverse split and you have 100 shares valued at $2. Your total share value is $200. After the reverse split, you will have 50 shares, values at $4 each share. Investment is still worth $200. Pretty much the amount of shares you own decrease and the earnings per share has doubled.
I'm going to take a wild guess that you work in stock

So can I put unlisted movie option and rewatch the same movie ?
Yes.

But I don't think you should risk it more than once at the same theater.

After you do it once the next time you open the app they're gonna ask for a pic of the stub. Tell them you lost it.

I finally had to take a picture of the stub. I don't know what the fuss was about. Not a difficult process at all

If anyone’s in NYC, I have a free ticket for Blindspotting tonight at 10pm at Lincoln Sq. Let me know if you want it, I can pm you the Qr code.

i think once your viewing number goes up to a certain number per week, then they'll start asking for stubs, if you're just going once a week then you're probably good in their book and don't think you're cheating

If you believe in the company, might as well. This could be the bottom. You cant say for sure with this joint. It's super risky. With that said, I'm gonna buy more shares soon.

i think once your viewing number goes up to a certain number per week, then they'll start asking for stubs, if you're just going once a week then you're probably good in their book and don't think you're cheating
I was and still usually only go weekly. It cant be just that.

I remember one report in here that they monitor your data even after you done with the app and keep tabs on your location.

They probably noticed my extra 2-4 hrs in the same theater :lol:

Cuz of that I turn off my location or shut down the app.

Similar with that cant see the same movie more than once bull ****. They peeped game with me viewing Black Panther multiple times so after I saw IW once (really 3 times) they hit me with that restriction :smh:

So its a lot more factors.

Last edited:
People are complaining

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2018/07/moviepass_peak_pricing.html

Supposedly the peak pricing is based on region and not the movie theater.

but it still doesn't make sense, because you have movies that didn't even make a lot of money like Unfriended: Dark Web that were showing as peak for me. Basically they're trying to get over and making new or popular movies when prices are higher as peak to subsidize what they're paying to cut down on their losses.

It looks like the best way to do it is to buy your ticket when you can in the morning or earlier to avoid it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom