Moving to Atlanta in a few weeks...

Whats going on NT.

Its been a few years since I have been on...

A lot has changed...Married... First little one. 

Anyways...the wife just accepted a good position at Emory University in Atlanta.. she and the little one are already in Atlanta. I am still in Nashville working for the remainder of the month.

Anyone know of anyone hiring in the Atlanta area?  I am hoping to land something that pays decent. Looking to purchase a house shortly after getting there..rent is for the birds. 

If you know any leads, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. 
happy.gif

Congrats. Seems like life is treating you well. We're gonna need more info in order to help you out though. What do you do for a living now? What's your educational background and experience? How long is your current employment gap?

Congrats. Seems like life is treating you well. We're gonna need more info in order to help you out though. What do you do for a living now? What's your educational background and experience? How long is your current employment gap?
Thank you sir.. Let's see.

I am currently a Regional Consumer Affairs Manager with Nissan. I have a bachelors in Sports and Leisure Management and a Masters in Sports Commerce.. 

Problem is that my current position is customer service based, but most of my experience is heavy on Event/Facility Management.

kind of wished I would have majored in something other than Sports/Athletics in college...shoot to be honest, I was just glad to be there. 

isn't Atlanta a big sports town?

not for nothing...check if NASCAR got something in GA..you'd sound like you'd be cool.

Thank you sir.. Let's see.

I am currently a Regional Consumer Affairs Manager with Nissan. I have a bachelors in Sports and Leisure Management and a Masters in Sports Commerce.. 
Problem is that my current position is customer service based, but most of my experience is heavy on Event/Facility Management.

kind of wished I would have majored in something other than Sports/Athletics in college...shoot to be honest, I was just glad to be there. 

we got two new stadiums opening this year, we have the World Congress Center, Georgia Aquarium, College Football HoF, and a Motor Speedway 20 miles south of Atlanta.

we also have Georgia Tech and Georgia State in the city. Emory (which you know about) and Oglethorpe in Decatur.

possibilities are really endless, just start looking.

id help you out, but i dont think you want to work with me at a trucking company.

yea I have been applying for most of the sporting gigs and with collegiate athletics. just waiting for something to pan out.

I am on mobile. But I coulda seen it if I had clicked on his SN. Just had a bad moment lol

Good luck to you OP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom