Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

damn i completely forgot about that :sick: . i dont understand how this show lost viewers. excellent story telling, writing and cinematography. this show will be top 10 all time if they dont game of thrones the last few episodes. i trust sam will deliver though.
It was the long *** break in between seasons and the fact that this is now the final season that the show has lost viewers.

There has been no dip in quality. So that cant be the reason.

The final season was barely advertised, don't even remember seeing any ads here in NYC. Maybe a couple commercials? Don't think the network really cared or tried as much as they should have. Only reason I even knew to watch was because I was subscribed to emails...lol

Entertaining episode. Some catharsis for Elliot.

Dom was looking like a badass with that move she pulled.

Past few eps ive been noticing little phrases or wishes referring to going back in time. Mr. Robot just did it in this recent/final scene.

Wonder if White Rose is gonna go back trying to convince anyone he has some means of time travel.

Past few eps ive been noticing little phrases or wishes referring to going back in time. Mr. Robot just did it in this recent/final scene.

Wonder if White Rose is gonna go back trying to convince anyone he has some means of time travel.
Just started this weeks episdoe and they make 3 references to Going Back in time, and it's just the previews.

SHorty is still alive.
Can't wait.

This was a vintage Mr. Robot episode eight here.

The hack, the misdirection, plan falling a part and the audible, the inner conflict for Elliot, Mr. Robot narration and taking over the bulk of the ep, the entire scene with White Rose trying to persuade Elliot (pretty sure his idea of Angela being still alive will be sick), etc.

At 23:21 Donal Trump makes an appearance.
He’s the first guy to take a drink from the Cocktail waitress
Lol, wow Esmail.
Nice work.

Do you think it’s VR? There’s no way this dude has a time machine. That would be a jumping the shark moment.

And Mr Robot is the trickster, protector and confident, more socially adept personality. But Elliot is clearly the brains and heart.

At 23:21 Donal Trump makes an appearance.
He’s the first guy to take a drink from the Cocktail waitress
Lol, wow Esmail.
Nice work.

I caught that as well and had to do a quick rewind to show my lady who missed it initially.

Episode was awesome. Price was great and went out like a boss, and I loved the F Society cameo.

Do you think it’s VR? There’s no way this dude has a time machine. That would be a jumping the shark moment.

And Mr Robot is the trickster, protector and confident, more socially adept personality. But Elliot is clearly the brains and heart.

I really don’t know but at this point, I just hope we do actually find out before the end of the show.

price |l

i dont know why it feels white rose isnt done. it felt a little too easy. somebody that methodical has to have an ace up the sleeve.

man who is the 3rd personality? i cant figure it out.

x1wbp28q88241.png

This season has been so good.

I said it before but I really have to sit with the whole season and take it all in again. With this and Watchmen in Sunday’s it’s been hard for me to completely lock into the season.

Didn't love this ep but it was necessary in some ways.

Needed more focus on Darlene given everything. Dom such a flake. That romcom run back to the terminal while Darlene chickens out :l9l

:lol: @ the music this so.

Leon/Joey Bada$$ :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom