M's game - postgame update p.6!

no they weren't ds, i bought em VNDS, and i only wore em 4-5 times. and plus, i told him 90 bucks. i dont like ripping people off :smile:
smile.gif
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

i have OG blk/red XIIIs but they are sz 10.5
Team Pacific Northwest

TEAM iSketch
Let Me Sketch Ya Face Girl

Check your PM, yamakazi18.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
THE JOKER GANG
"Starting tonight, people will die. Im a man of my word. HaHAhAHahAHAhA."​

so far, only 6 people are pullin through? wow...
Hella Filthy!
Team

^^^^Actually 8 plus BigBen206 will be seating in a different section but as he stated will come through to say what up.

There's still time for other to come through...

I will try to go, anyone want to car pool? I live in the Northgate area holler at me will throw up on the tank of course and you can find me at Costco

ayo champs employees. is Vlad out on vacation or something?! im trying to get him to go but i have no clue where that lil filipino boy is!
Team Pacific Northwest

TEAM iSketch

^^he isn't on vacation he's most likely getting whipped by brenda. but i asked him yesterday and he said he's not going
aim - ronnskizzle

Team Pacific Northwest​

hahaha yamakazi, i love it how im already on there when im not even sure if i can make it. jeez... lol. i'll try :D
happy.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
I will try to go, anyone want to car pool? I live in the Northgate area holler at me will throw up on the tank of course and you can find me at Costco

Team Pacific Northwest​

haha. ron, i could pick you up! but you "look" older then me though... haha
Hella Filthy!
Team

lol..thats what i was thinkin ronnskizzle....
Team Pacific Northwest

TEAM iSketch

I will be going most likely depending on today if I have gotten the day off, is anyone trying to car pool? I live in Seattle btw anyone interested in blackberry curve and pocket ps 8525 new from cingular?

^i think we will be having a carpool, but if you live in seattle, might as well bus/walk. we will be meeting at kau kau, remember!

Team Pacific Northwest​

^yea thats gonna be fun too. feet and greet then mariners games next day.
Team Pacific Northwest

TEAM iSketch

uh oh the game is looking a little iffy for me now...might be out of town for work and might also miss the feet/greet on sunday :\
ohwell.gif

i wont be attending anymore, gotta take care of some stuff before i leave outta town that wednesday
I NEED TAKASHIS, BISONS, FUTURAS ALL SIZE 10 DS....AND LEBRON AIR FORCE 1 DENVER, SAN FRANCISCO AND CLEVELAND ALL SIZE 10 DS.

Back
Top Bottom