M's game - postgame update p.6!

Okay after some negociating I finally got that monday off work. I will be joining you guys with 1 of my friend.

yamakazi18 do you actually prefer Paypal or cash? I can do either way whichever is better for you.
Items on eBay (None right now): My eBay Selling Page
Jordan 1 OLNL (BMP) Package sz 9, 9.5, 14 for sale. $255 Paypal/Money Order shipped, Prices are FIRM.
Split package: $135 for Black Toes, $130 for Black/Yellow.
Team Pacific Northwest​

^hey check your PM.

i will accept paypal for the both of you together! check page 1

Team Pacific Northwest​

Yeah, I guess I didn't make the deadline. I can get a ride into Seattle from here, but I can't get back. Unless I get something arranged, I am not attending. yamakazi, if anything comes up, I'll msg you and I'll pay up at the game. It's looking good for me for the 9th summit, though...
Team Pacific NorthwestMyspace

^hey so none of your friends can drive you back? i'm willing to wait until the end of today if you can work anything out, it'd be nice. thanks!

Team Pacific Northwest​

Yeah, pretty much. We're looking into bus routes, though... :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team Pacific NorthwestMyspace

i will be attending, but i have no idea where kau kau is. i just moved to seattle about half a yr ago. i need a ride please, someone near wallingford or UW pick me up :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
. northgate will work too.

^hey i can probably pick you up around the UW area. PM me or reply here and let me know!

Team Pacific Northwest​

^do i have your number yet? leave me a PM and i'll give you a call later this week and let you know where i can pick you up. most likely AT the UW campus, if you don't mind.

Team Pacific Northwest​

I have size 10 DS XIIIs that are white/maize...I'd sell them for cheap.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
THE JOKER GANG
"Starting tonight, people will die. Im a man of my word. HaHAhAHahAHAhA."​

yay more money for beer and hotdogs!
and i had been telling my friends that college students do the worst math :lol:
laugh.gif
Jordan 1 OLNL (BMP) Package sz 9, 9.5, 14 for sale. $255 Paypal/Money Order shipped, Prices are FIRM.
Team Pacific Northwest​

^yup. oh well. if it's too big we might not get to our food in time anyway! =p

Team Pacific Northwest​

oh man. this game was FUN! weren't even paying attention half the time :lol:
laugh.gif
too bad we lost. that 2nd grand slam killed it >:
mad.gif

shout out to jeremy for picking up those FINE chicks in chinatown! :pimp:
pimp.gif
i don't even remember their names (kaitlin, amber, jennifer??) i saw you trying to grind up on kaitlin on the big screen man :lol:
laugh.gif

thanks also to people who showed up: jay, isaac, joey, rossana, tae, john, and the 2 black dudes that just showed up randomly :lol:
laugh.gif

nice meeting all of you, i hope i got all your names right. biggest shout out though goes to jeremy finding those broads in his 5 series :pimp:
pimp.gif

oh and it's styleforum.net :D
happy.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

Meet was iLL. Glad to put some faces with some SN's.

Sorry to those that came late and had to seat elsewhere, should've PM'd Mr. Yamakazi18 for tix in advance.

That Jeremy chracter is for real a pimp. Props. LOL

Shout outs to Rossana, Isaac, Tae and Larry for un'dsing a set of London SB's. To everyone else that attended, sorry, I'm REAL bad with names.

We should do this more often. Sonics next?

Holler.

Yeah good times ya'll!! This was mad fun we should definitely do this again some time. too bad the Mariners lost but I wasn't paying much attention most of the time anyways~ I'm up for a Sonics meet.

JERMEY man you are my idol!! I swear I need to learn a lot from you PLAYA!! :wink:
wink.gif
I didn't get to chat with you much before you left for your seperate section, but I totally understand that man do your thing! What happened later on after the game? care to tell us? :pimp:
pimp.gif

And Larry thanks for organizing! Those Londons were :wow:
eek.gif
in person and of course it's nice to see you other guys rocking all kinds of heat including Stash BW's and Supreme lows.(both on my wish list) All you Seattle high-rollers put me and my pair of beater Un-Cocoa AF1 to shame... :wow:
embarassed.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom