MTA Votes "Yes" On Fare Hikes Vol. This Is Some Bull$#!$

It sucks but to keep it in perspective, its still about $3.50 a day to go anywhere you need.

It sucks but to keep it in perspective, its still about $3.50 a day to go anywhere you need.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Nothing has changed, still the same $#^& service.
The MTA needs to be audited to find out where the money is going. They were given over $1 billion by the federal government and they ran through it within an instant. The board at the MTA is full of it. Something is going on.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Nothing has changed, still the same $#^& service.
The MTA needs to be audited to find out where the money is going. They were given over $1 billion by the federal government and they ran through it within an instant. The board at the MTA is full of it. Something is going on.

Worst part is that they're not increasing fare and increasing service..They're increasing fare and DECREASING service..Sounds pretty fair to me %

Its ridiculous. I'm already hurting paying for that monthly. And eliminating the daily is such a scumbag move.

Correct me if I'm wrong but everytime they increase the fare don't they find out that the mta has hundreds of millions of unclaimed money...

I remember when they increased the fare to $2.00 a few years ago they found out the mta was hiding like 300 million.

Its ridiculous. I'm already hurting paying for that monthly. And eliminating the daily is such a scumbag move.

Correct me if I'm wrong but everytime they increase the fare don't they find out that the mta has hundreds of millions of unclaimed money...

I remember when they increased the fare to $2.00 a few years ago they found out the mta was hiding like 300 million.

eek.gif
$104 for a monthly pass I can get a yearly pass for that amount here in Pittsburgh.

eek.gif
$104 for a monthly pass I can get a yearly pass for that amount here in Pittsburgh.

I get reimbursed from my job on monthly metrocards but if they keep raisin it I know they will cut me off
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I get reimbursed from my job on monthly metrocards but if they keep raisin it I know they will cut me off
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Whose surprised? this will continue to happen every two years or so as well. MTA is the biggest robbery.

Whose surprised? this will continue to happen every two years or so as well. MTA is the biggest robbery.

Back
Top Bottom