MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

Zach was sweating so hard on the reunion :lol:

I would be fine if I never see Jay on a challenge again

Bruh, when Bananas mentioned that he introduced Sarah to his hair dresser with so much conviction I was like :stoneface: :rolleyes >D :rofl:

Bruh, when Bananas mentioned that he introduced Sarah to his hair dresser with so much conviction I was like :stoneface: :rolleyes >D :rofl:

i remember a bill simmons podcast with bananas, and BS said to him you're one of the greats like kobe and tim duncan. and his response was "man its such an honor to be mentioned in the same sentence with those athletes"

the man is delusional :lol:

:lol:

Dude is such a clown. I still cant believe how mad he is at Sarah when if it was the other way around he would have thrown them in 10 times out of 10

yea bananas been full of himself wild thing is, he use to be so soft body... I forgot what challenege he came in though and was just kind of ripped...

but even his season he was an ahole

again....go against bananas nany, nia (at the time) and leeroy

or go against the lay up jay & Jenna and one of the two named above.

that move guranteed them at least 30k each....

leroy and theresa caught up to jay and jenna and then eventually to sarah and jordan....
now imagine if leroy could not only swim, but they got the rowing boat part down...

nany and bananas would have caught sarah and jordan.

It would have been stupid for them to not ppick bananas nany, friendship or not.

and bananas knows damn well he wouldn't have left a full powered jordan and sarah andddddddddd leeroy & nia/theresa...

that's a dumb move..

so the fact he going in the way he is... it has to all be for the show...just an act of him being mad
or else he's just an *******

i remember a bill simmons podcast with bananas, and BS said to him you're one of the greats like kobe and tim duncan. and his response was "man its such an honor to be mentioned in the same sentence with those athletes"

the man is delusional :lol:

:lol: :lol:

yea bananas been full of himself wild thing is, he use to be so soft body... I forgot what challenege he came in though and was just kind of ripped...

but even his season he was an ahole

After ct body bagged him on cutthroat he decided to bulk up lol

Wes/Theresa would have prob won the final, don't know what u talking about. Wes won with Ct two seasons ago

Yeah, because of CT. Wes was completely gassed. The final before that, Kenny literally had to carry Wes.

After this final, we know Sarah can hang with Theresa, and based on Wes' last two finals and how Jordan had no problem with this one, Wes isn't exactly a sure thing.

Wes was the best swimmer in the house though and Theresa was the 2nd best swimming girl to Sarah.

Wes would have solved that puzzle faster than Theresa and Leroy combined and would have hung with Lee in all the eating stuff.

Lee is in way better physical shape than Wes but it's not like there were any strength related tasks on this one and Wes said he stopped lifting because he was more concerned about cardio. Plus he got lazy and tired of going to the gym and taking supplements.

I think Wes and Theresa would have hung a lot closer/beaten Jordan and Sarah than you realize.

Lee and Theresa fell FAR behind both teams because of the water portion of the final. That wouldn't have happened with Wes so everything else being equal, they would have had the five min head start going up the mountain and won or lost it there.

Aye, Sarah took a doodoo in the forest? :lol:

She should have just went in her pants and do the ol' Shawshank Redemption and let it roll out her pants type of deal. It would've messed up Leroy and Theresa if they saw some doodoo chunks along the way.

Wes was the best swimmer in the house though and Theresa was the 2nd best swimming girl to Sarah.

Wes would have solved that puzzle faster than Theresa and Leroy combined and would have hung with Lee in all the eating stuff.

Lee is in way better physical shape than Wes but it's not like there were any strength related tasks on this one and Wes said he stopped lifting because he was more concerned about cardio. Plus he got lazy and tired of going to the gym and taking supplements.

I think Wes and Theresa would have hung a lot closer/beaten Jordan and Sarah than you realize.

Lee and Theresa fell FAR behind both teams because of the water portion of the final. That wouldn't have happened with Wes so everything else being equal, they would have had the five min head start going up the mountain and won or lost it there.
Exactly what im saying..

As far as Kenny carrying Wes, ppl will believe anything they are shown. Never heard of editing? Yea they showed him pickin up Wes walking for 20 feet and Wes was back on his own feet lol. Also last i checked Ct and Wes worked as a team, not like Ct carried him...Ct would only be as fast and good as his partner

:rofl: :rofl:

That ****** clip is the greatest thing ever. :lol:

All their reactions after wards. Dude shouting "WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!?!?" :rofl:

Them recreating it later at the house with the high stepping, and "I would never show my face on a challenge ever again" :lol:

Was that Sarah with black hair there near the end? Last 30 seconds or so, sitting on the floor? 3:51 mark. :nerd:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

That ****** clip is the greatest thing ever. :lol:

All their reactions after wards. Dude shouting "WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!?!?" :rofl:

Them recreating it later at the house with the high stepping, and "I would never show my face on a challenge ever again" :lol:

Was that Sarah with black hair there near the end? Last 30 seconds or so, sitting on the floor? 3:51 mark. :nerd:

Yeah that is Sarah. She looks so much better with black hair :pimp:

LMAO i literally laughed that whole time...

Yea and johnny bitter AF callin Tyler Fat because he lost...
Yo he needed to get his weight up after that geezus.

Sarah with that black hair was dumb sexy... idc idc idc..

How could i forget about my amazonian goddess Emily... Loved her too

Exactly what im saying..

As far as Kenny carrying Wes, ppl will believe anything they are shown. Never heard of editing? Yea they showed him pickin up Wes walking for 20 feet and Wes was back on his own feet lol. Also last i checked Ct and Wes worked as a team, not like Ct carried him...Ct would only be as fast and good as his partner

Pretty much

Wes and Kenny were also leading Johnny and Tyler by a lot but just like this final challenge their lead was reduced to a couple minutes and they lost because they couldn't find their random key first.

CT was the stronger teammate but he never won a challenge before being teamed up with Wes.

As for Exes 2, I'm happy to see Sarah won and Bananas needs to get a real job and let this go already.

The clip of Knight doing the scavenger hunt was great, RIP to him and Diem.

Exactly what im saying..

Son these are excuses. Wes is breaking down.

Call it editing all you want. It's pure fact that Kenny literally carried Wes during that final because he was about to quit. I've only seen that done with females up to that point.

Back
Top Bottom