MTV's The Challenge

Frank from Real World SD, same season as Zach

Won Battle of the Seasons with his SD mates and got 2nd partnered with Bananas in Rivals 2

Knight punched him at a reunion show

Unstable and always caused drama

I hated frank so much. Wanted to see him get beat up.

So no one in the house was hip to Natalie playing for the other team? :lol:

Seems far fetched unless she was recently converted.

Kailah was such an a-hole with that whole "you can't sit here" situation. I hope Cara gets a chance to bundle her in a challenge or elimination. Jemmye for that matter too.

Props to Kam for calling those lames out for ganging up.

Now we don't get to watch Kayleigh jiggle around anymore. SMH.

Looks like from the intro he's going to just go with it instead of getting his detective on.

Seems like he has low self esteem and feels like he isn't deserving of her or something. Maybe he had been cheated on before.
His reaction to the news was real weird. Instead of is it true by asking Johnny or Kayleigh. He went in to whoa is me, she made a fool out of me and went to Natalie to bond and for consolation.

Seems far fetched unless she was recently converted..

The signs were all there now that we know what to look for. In the episode where she makes the troika and she randomly seeks Veronica out, just look at how she’s gazing at her. Then she tops it off by telling her she wants her around to get to know her mote and that she’s cute. Then Natalie was adamant Veronica couldn’t go in when she was talking to Devin and Bananas.

Seems like he has low self esteem and feels like he isn't deserving of her or something. Maybe he had been cheated on before.
His reaction to the news was real weird. Instead of is it true by asking Johnny or Kayleigh. He went in to whoa is me, she made a fool out of me and went to Natalie to bond and for consolation.

He was saying stuff like

"When you give your heart to somebody..."

Bruh, this is a reality show.

Natalie been a snake since big brother.

She tried to hook up with several of the house members if I remember correctly.

After she failed on all attempts she hooked up with the cross eyed asian guy and they were "going out" after the show ended, only for him to get ****ed by her ex boyfriend.

Seems far fetched unless she was recently converted.
Not surprised but caught me off guard if she's a full on lesbian.

But when I think about it cameras aint catch her banging Johnny.

Lol. Nelson just ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed, man.

Nelson isn't very smart, awkward as **** and the all time Challenge simp. Bananas has said he and Natalie barely even kissed. That was 100% "showmance". That's why he didn't explain the Kayleigh thing to her.

Leroy better finish top 3 with the weak group of guys left in this. Zach is the clear frontrunner though.

Nelson isn't very smart, awkward as **** and the all time Challenge simp. Bananas has said he and Natalie barely even kissed. That was 100% "showmance". That's why he didn't explain the Kayleigh thing to her.

Leroy better finish top 3 with the weak group of guys left in this. Zach is the clear frontrunner though.

I don't get why johnny was denying it the whole time. If both of them just came out and said they made out in the bathroom on day 3 before any 'relationships' were formed, I really don't see it getting out of hand like it did.

Either Johnny didn't care to the point he thought it wouldn't matter or more than making out happened :lol:

finally watched the after show, which I never do but only on the strength of seeing brittini, Got dang that girl cleans up so well. She is hot. to the point the top 10 chicks may need to be re-ordered to put her up there higher.
Devin is a lame, I was proud of him for beating Johnny and how greasy he was talking on the show,
but homie is legit delusional. You can tell he was a lame in school that happened to be big and tall. (no shade tho)
Also wanted to see about the mean girls thing.
I dont think Johnny smashed, but even if he did or didn't supposedly Natalie is bi, and it was before ole girl even started talking to nelson. I remember her saying on the 2nd episode she aint like homies goatee lol so nelson was always second place for her.

I still don't get how they could say she deserved that. and how they justify it not being bullying. I'm glad Gus trashed them for that on the after show

I don't get why johnny was denying it the whole time. If both of them just came out and said they made out in the bathroom on day 3 before any 'relationships' were formed, I really don't see it getting out of hand like it did.

Kissing on the lips is making out?

Either Johnny didn't care to the point he thought it wouldn't matter or more than making out happened :lol:

He didn't need to explain it. The lie was they were sneaking around before their backs. What Devin referred to was before they even hooked up at the beginning.

Kissing on the lips is making out?

He didn't need to explain it. The lie was they were sneaking around before their backs. What Devin referred to was before they even hooked up at the beginning.

Kayleigh said that they were "snogging in the bathroom"....

Johnny didn't admit to her directly that they kissed when they were at the bar.

I miss Rivals 1 Leroy. That boy sitting in corner sad Bananas is gone.

Production is cold blooded bringing Laurel on right in time for Nicole’s birthday

Another preview for next weeks episode

john.png

Season 32: Final Reckoning Pseudo Spoiler

Landon might be on next season. 3 wins in 4 seasons! :wow:

Sarah keeps teasing that she might be on next season as well

Last edited:
Season 32: Final Reckoning Pseudo Spoiler

Landon might be on next season. 3 wins in 4 seasons! :wow:

Sarah keeps teasing that she might be on next season as well

The dude Landon was always a beast :nthat:

Likeable guy too.

Can't believe how long ago RW Philly was

15-trw-philadelphia.nocrop.w670.h342.jpg

Forgot he was in the season with karamo. The girls in the cast looked cute. Saw karamo is on the new queer eye for the straight guy on netflix. Landon was def a beast. I do remember him and derrick were drunk and wrestled and Landon ended up being the one bleeding. I used to always underestimate derrick. His road roles season had a boxing competition against abram’s season. abram is a crazy animal but derrick got the best of him in that boxing match.

Back
Top Bottom