MTV's The Challenge

Jemmye looks like this old Quaker Oats Commercial dude
FF6B3180-6259-45F0-A9B5-61C45A37A95C.jpeg

Reactions: HIM
The dude Landon was always a beast :nthat:

Likeable guy too.

Can't believe how long ago RW Philly was

15-trw-philadelphia.nocrop.w670.h342.jpg

If Landon is still in shape close to what he was, that’s gonna be the guy to watch. Nice guy who hasn’t been on in a long time, they may gun for him though. Guys like Bananas know what he can do and the new jacks if they get the power will be scared of him.

Hopefully CT loses the dad bod too. When he’s in shape, he’s the guy to beat. Knows how to play the game (everyone is his frenemy, no true alliance to be targeted because of.... or trust and eventually screwed by), strong and tough, good at puzzles, just needs to get the cardio back.

This season has been meh, looking forward to 32.

Looks good there but still something about her nose that’s weird. Still good to go tho.

Don’t know what she saw in Nelson, dude is the ultimate cornball. Hope it wasn’t a power move like Natalie did with Bananas because he’s useless.

She and Melissa need to be on future challenges.

Last edited:
It's not like Kai Leigh is the hottest chick. And Nelson's a good looking dude. Prolly just looking to smush.
Kam may still have that top spot this season.
Veronica u rank able since she's veteran vintage vagina

This episode was boring.

Devin picked horrible teams. I don’t know how he doesn’t pick Zack and Tony outright

I wonder how these multiple grenades will work.

Nelson played to survive. Unimpressive.

Nicole breaking down was hilarious.

Natalie is like a prostitute, giving her services to anyone in power

Ha Brad was probably having flashbacks of Darrell lighting him up when he saw him walk in. Was hoping they got to battle it out in the elimination.

Nelson played to survive. Unimpressive.

I thought he played it smart. No way he was pulling his weight against Darrell. D gotta be like 25-30lbs bigger. They should've matched them up according to weight. Brittini vs. Laurel was just pointless.

Kam/Laurel & Brittini/Ashley would've been much more interesting.

If it wasn't for mercenaries though Brad prolly would've beat Nelson and Kam would destroyed britini anyway. Ima miss her little tight butt tho.

Zach kinda weak for not just telling Brittini she was wack for saying “I’ll LET you in the troika if you don’t send me in”. She did nothing and Zach literally did all the heavy lifting. He would’ve been justified in being strait up with her and scoffing at the “let” like Tripple H.

tenor.gif

Zach kinda weak for not just telling Brittini she was wack for saying “I’ll LET you in the troika if you don’t send me in”. She did nothing and Zach literally did all the heavy lifting. He would’ve been justified in being strait up with her and scoffing at the “let” like Tripple H.

tenor.gif
Some gifs never get old :lol: Seen it countless times but there's so much swag in this scoffing dismissal :rofl: :pimp:

Reactions: God
He still a layup, I can see it being Zach Tony Devin in the final, unless this next challenge where the last 2 go home. exposes him.

That was a terrible elimination idea. They shouldn’t have had the black base or whatever to grab onto. Make them run in the sand and dig deep and not just see who can run fastest to the ledge.

I love Cara, but she’s such a baby whining about teams stealing her pallets. Very entitled. She a beast tho, running in the sand with the pallets on her back while Jemmye could barely move (pretty ironic considering the first episode she was talking smack about keeping up with Cara and Kailah). Hope she wins it all. She get screwed over a lot and usually for no other reason than because she’s fit af (or her relationship with Abram).

I knew the team Devin made was whack and gonna lose to Zach’s team, but to lose to a team down a man? Lol...

Ashley isn’t all that, Kam would’ve gotten worked by Laurel. Was hoping for Darrell vs. Brad. Really bad episode all around, but glad Britni got screwed over. Karma. Now time for the same to happen to Kailah. She’s so overrated and a nasty ***** too.

I thought it was a good episode but the elimination was terrible. the mercenaries idea is not good. they have no real incentive to win. why even play brittni vs laurel. it shouldnt be that hard to design eliminations.

I think between tony pulling that move and a considerable amount of new good looking chicks this has been a pretty good season

Back
Top Bottom