MTV's The Challenge

Looking back, Nany probably blew her one chance to win a final in Free Agents, she barely lost to Laurel’s time and part of that was she had a breakdown while riding a bike. If that’s not the most Nany thing I don’t know what is :lol:
I remember. Complaining like crazy :lol:

Typical Nany to lose lmaooo

hopefully Josh is gone next week and love how Dee no longer exist and is CGI’d out the show. If She wins whole thing gonna be funny to watch since we wont see her do any of it

Kaycee pimp hard on these girls. Got Bayleigh crying and all up in her feelings AND she got a dude. Bayleigh got that crazy look at times. Like she'll kill you in your sleep.

They edited Dee the **** out this episode. :lol: all we got was a couple words and a head nod from her.

Nanny one of the worse performing girls on this show. She just hang around cuz she cool with certain people then when the spotlight on her she get sent home.

Man I am still subscribed to this thread, wife and I were watching Naked & Afraid XL last night. Is that basically the evolution for the challenges? Like what are they waiting for just take the next step at this point. LOL. I am not trying to hijack the thread but they have multiple teams on this particular one.

Man I am still subscribed to this thread, wife and I were watching Naked & Afraid XL last night. Is that basically the evolution for the challenges? Like what are they waiting for just take the next step at this point. LOL. I am not trying to hijack the thread but they have multiple teams on this particular one.
i didnt know naked and afraid upgraded. is it good

Yeah but they bumped the **** $15. I might be out, that's a big jump.

Hulu Live is $54.99 but it doesn't have the unlimited DVR storage like YouTubeTV

Price increase sucks but yttv is still the best option out of all the cord cutting alternatives to cable.

I used sling tv when it was free a couple months ago, it was so trash. :lol:

the purpose of cutting the cord was to not have to pay these high prices... so all this just became full circle.

Hulu Live is $54.99 but it doesn't have the unlimited DVR storage like YouTubeTV

Price increase sucks but yttv is still the best option out of all the cord cutting alternatives to cable.

I used sling tv when it was free a couple months ago, it was so trash. :lol:

You watching it live tonight?

This gonna be my first time watching it live in years.

The cool thing about YouTube is you can let other households on your plan. I’m a offer my **** to my mom. That will make me feel better about $65.

The cool thing about YouTube is you can let other households on your plan. I’m a offer my **** to my mom. That will make me feel better about $65.

Probably not. I want to skip commercials :lol:

how about offering it to me............
:nerd:

Fessy hair is comedy. Weak *** ponytail. Said people think he can’t win the Challenge cause he’s middle eastern. TURBO

MTV is worth too much for their shows to look like it’s 2008. The Challenge and Jersey Shore shows look so damn bad. I would love to know why.

Last edited:
Josh and Nany gone in back to back weeks.

tenor.gif

"You took out a legend. You took out.........a man who cries alot." :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poor Aneesa, you just knew that was coming.

Bayleigh's moans during her elimination.
1593653546680.png

Back
Top Bottom