MTV's The Challenge

The earliest this Challenge marathon goes is Battle of the Seasons right?

Every time it starts over I haven't seen Battle of the Exxes or the first Rivals.

The earliest this Challenge marathon goes is Battle of the Seasons right?

Every time it starts over I haven't seen Battle of the Exxes or the first Rivals.

I've seen the Duel II thrown in there too. I think that's the oldest. I wonder how it works and why they don't just do them all.

And sometimes they screw up and show the wrong reunion. Or show the same segment of an episode 2x in a row. Oh well. At least it's something.

No sympathy for Jordan AT ALL. You get what you put out.

What is Josh moist self talking about lol. You ain't no big dawg in this game to dictate who goes in.

This man Nelson got a nice win now he feeling like prime Darrell. :lol:

TYB got 2 red skulls huh.

Is there ANY where we can watch old RW seasons? Like Back to New York, Paris, San Diego, etc. the classics.

I'd pay a dumb amount of money for a remastered back to new york. can you imagine? All the nyc scenery, all those people that acted like themselves and not treating it as an audition for an influencer career. One of them did end up in the spotlight from that season.

I would of Def keep going At One of the other guys with a red skull oppose to free ride, that way a skull opens up if that person loses. Id still go in earlier when comp is weak

Is there ANY where we can watch old RW seasons? Like Back to New York, Paris, San Diego, etc. the classics.

I'd pay a dumb amount of money for a remastered back to new york. can you imagine? All the nyc scenery, all those people that acted like themselves and not treating it as an audition for an influencer career. One of them did end up in the spotlight from that season.

Lori :evil:

That was actually the first RW I ever watched. I think it was back in 2002.

They went from a few eps of Duel II, one episode of Rivals, one episode of a Cutthroat, then to Seasons. Annoying cause the OG Rivals might be my favorite season.

Can’t front Nelson winning and fessy winning had me hyped. Just because I want to see madness in the house

222.jpg

Still can’t believe josh didn’t want to go in against jay then still try’s to talk big :lol:

Rogan looks like the only one who knows what he’s doing this season

Jordan got screwed over in that elimination

Also Wes and Bananas are weak for throwing bear in there instead of throwing in Corey

Also Wes and Bananas are weak for throwing bear in there instead of throwing in Corey
Nah they should have thrown in Rogan not Corey or Bear.....Corey is a bigger threat than Bear but he’s not a bigger threat than Rogan.

Bananas said Cory, Wes/Mattie said Bear.
I'm sure Bananas already knew how Wes and Mattie were gonna vote, but still wanted to put pressure on Cory I guess.

I'm catching up on some Are You The 1 and wow a lot of these Challenge regulars now are pure trash and showed it when they were here.

Amanda
Nelson
Hunter

Trash **** boys and girls.

First episode this dude Nelson snitching on Devin.

Amanda so trash she physically abused and harasses a guy in to leaving the house and after he through her on the bed pushing him past the edge Hunter (and some other lames) want to act tough.

I caught the rerun marathon cycle now for the Challenge.

After Dirty 30 they go back to the Duel 2 for two episodes (the show had some real janky challenges :lol: and eliminations were way more physical for guys).

Fresh Meat 2 for one episode (where Landon eliminates Evelyn and Luke).

The Cutthroat finale (I forgot about Abram and Sarah throwing up until they were hospitalized and Laurel being so weaksauce :lol:)

One episode of Rivals where Jasmine and Jonna almost fight Camilla and Wes/Kenny defeat Tyrie and some other guy

Full season of Battle of the Seasons and every challenge after with no skips.

I'm wondering if some of these seasons aren't shown cuz of Tonya :nerd:

They should've sent Camila home after that racist tirade she went on. Let her stick around and actually win the whole thing.
Yeah my recollection was off. Total bull ****.

She was really gonna try to let the entire thing go inder the radar. Leroy had to cut TJ off and address it.

I remember now it was the next challenge where she had another drunken breakdown and attacked the film crew that got her banned for good.

Last edited:

Look at this dude....****ing goofball

I watched BB, Josh made friends with everyone cried and was a ahole to those who he knew people didn’t like. The reason he won was because Paul was an even more douchebag that controlled the game and people didn’t like that.

That being said I’m shocked Josh wanted to come to the challenge. You can’t just make friends with a group then pretend you have all the power when you can’t win **** :lol:

Feel like once TJ knows who's going to elimination he's choosing what it'll be

What a coincidence the man with one hand having a grip challenge :lol:

Back
Top Bottom