MTV's The Challenge

Josh, a grown man really threw a drink on another dude.

Was surprise he ain't him with one of these:

uvXp1C2.gif

Josh must've been born with female parts. Throwing drinks.

Dee really is the female Wes. Snaking Jenny like that.

Rogan remains a *****

I was expecting Jenna to win after what Wes said and I changed it back too late and she lost.

From what I did see, Aneesa was moving slow.

I would like to see that elimination for the guys. Even though there'd be twice as many balls and twice as heavy.

The guys are so shook to go into elims (besides ct). They looking really ****ing soft overall, as usual. These women showing them how to sack the **** up and handle business when it’s necessary.

and ****in dee thinks she’s so great since she got carried to and through a final. Can’t stand her. She’s soft too. Shoulda got That red skull in the first women’s elim. Don’t act tough now, youre soft just like the dudes.

Jenna was the only female left that I was rooting for now I don’t care about that group as long as Dee doesn’t win

As much as I'd like to see Josh get to a final just to quit/finish last I don't think I can stand to listen to him whine for much longer. It's unbearable how soft he is. It's too bad Wes doesn't care enough to throw him in against Fessy in something physical.

Just found out Melissa was pregnant the whole time she was on this season. :wow:

:lol: Kaycee smoked Kailah. I think MTV has done pretty well finding good “prospects” in the recent years. Going international definitely helped.

Josh looking like a damn fool.

If it's not Nelson, it's Josh. Week after week one of them gets more feminine.

I'm sad Wes was in the tribunal and Josh didn't say he was stressed about hearin his name. :nerd: :lol:

Sad to see Jenna go. Wonder if she got right with Zach.

Man hitting that raw during the Challenge would've been the dream. No consequences.

DH0AQ-7UYqbFsymxTAofHf8AHR2ys-_qBmG3yBqwN2iJ3sfKtY9zE6QQJe88PTPeMDPGnjLFQQGID2AfQCiipeZYH8UAIotEME2sVvXJptUrquqZmPBYv_DzR-CjW3Tm91B35-Vd80rr43E8PK9jCXeawUx-2iluwItyn2H8GljxA3cbJRXwiWduCWsXfHrnedEgLpC7zb2GMBZv7UcLPGz8B9xKU9VVIySuO4YbkNUULtWOOP0ceDaooLol

Last edited:
If it's not Nelson, it's Josh. Week after week one of them gets more feminine.

I'm sad Wes was in the tribunal and Josh didn't say he was stressed about hearin his name. :nerd: :lol:

Sad to see Jenna go. Wonder if she got right with Zach.

on her IG they look fine to me :lol:

This dude Swaggy really tapped out wearing a life vest in a pool.

Never seen a dude throw a drink.

Used to like Jenna but I'm glad she's done. Hope her and Zach are finished for good.

Rogan: "I feel like we're not being invited back." :lol:

Good to see them do back to back double elimination episodes. Was rooting for Jenna to get another W but happy for Aneesa too, pretty crazy to think Aneesa debuted way back on Battle of the Sexes. If she does make the final I don't see her faring to well especially if it's cardio intensive like both War of the Worlds finals.

Kaycee appears to be a strong competitor and I could see her doing well in the final if she makes it. I'm really hoping they do a male and female winner this time instead of either changing the format on us or an every player for themselves final like original War of the Worlds.

The majority finals seem to be cardio intensive. Taxing your stamina and endurance.

Hasn't been a janky final in a while.

I forgot all eliminations use to be double eliminations. Thing is back then seasons weren't 20 episodes long and the early ones were 30 min. Not to mention the cast always starts off 20+.

I'm hoping for a Vendettas 2, Battle of the Exxes 3 or War of the Worlds 3 next.

Back
Top Bottom