MTV's The Challenge

- Mattie got a nice lil body

- Josh is a damn female. Throwing a drink on another dude? He deserve to get hands and feet. He act like a single mother. Swaggy better than me.

- At first I was like Melissa look weird w/ o makeup but now she look better w/o all that **** on.

- Dee pump faking on throwing Jenny is in stupid. Why show your hand if you're not gonna play it.

Don't hold your breath.

She a dummy lol. Dude gon be coming home throwing her dinner off the table acting crazy and she gon tell yourself "it's my fault".

Last edited:
TJ to Swaggy "You don't even have your helmet on the right way" :lol:

Josh throwing drinks and standing on the bar like an idiot :stoneface:

People still scared to get the red skulls. :smh:

- Mattie got a nice lil body

- Josh is a damn female. Throwing a drink on another dude? He deserve to get hands and feet. He act like a single mother. Swaggy better than me.

- At first I was like Melissa look weird w/ o makeup but now she look better w/o all that **** on.

- Dee pump faking on throwing Jenny is stupid. Why show your hand if you're gonna play it.

She a dummy lol. Dude gon be coming home throwing her dinner off the table acting crazy and she gon tell yourself "it's my fault".
what was that bill burr joke about getting mad she washed the can opener and didn't hand dry it.
lol that's zach

Yeah that was the main problem. Camilla isn't banned cuz she's racist and her racist outburst on Leroy since she won it all that season.

She showed up for Champs vs. stars and had a drunken altercation with production and that's why she's gone and isn't spoken of.

Apparently given she's a liability and can no longer be insured by the insurance companies.

Last edited:
read she got into a physical altercation with production so she definitely not coming back.

She tried running over production members in a golf cart during Champs vs Stars

Should've never brought her back after the racist tirade she went on.

I forgot about Britini going hard at Kailah in XXX :lol:

"I wanna punch her in the throat."
"She uses her looks for everything."
"Probably a little bit of her punanny too."
"She deserves to get knocked out."

C0840AB2-E0A2-4DA2-BADF-CA3491E7B07B.png

:pimp: :pimp::pimp:

Yea they officially a couple few months ago . But I notice she lives out in philly right now, while Leroy still in Vegas so who knows at this moment.

but kam looking like a snack.

They start filming in August.....how? They gonna quarantine everyone and fly to a random country? 50-60 people deep? That seems strange, but I'll be watchin of course. :lol:

They’ll be fine, they’ll be able to do testing for all the contestants there anyway, which is key. They’ll be deserted anyway.
Yea as long as they are in a controlled environment, get cast and crew tested in an area near the film locations before starting production I can see them pulling this off.

They'd probably have to have more replacements on deck just in case anyone tests positive.

Yea as long as they are in a controlled environment, get cast and crew tested in an area near the film locations before starting production I can see them pulling this off.

They'd probably have to have more replacements on deck just in case anyone tests positive.
Expect another setting like Total Madness.

No going out to clubs during their free time just holed up in da crib :lol:

I hope they do something like the Island/Invasion of the Champs and make em rough it like on Survivor until they move to the good house.

Back
Top Bottom