MTV's The Challenge

Cory was beyond annoying. Shut up. You’re not going into elimination.

Josh sucks but he’s hilarious cause he doesn’t know that he sucks.

**** I want Bayleigh

I don’t know why they though it was time for the final. We probably have 5-6 episodes left until the final. Way too many people left.

Previews made it seem as though she ends up in a hall brawl elimination. Gonna enjoy watching her get sent home.

C9274D61-99DB-4EAF-BD53-2D8B3CC419F7.gif

#SOON

Last edited:
Josh thought he’s in Wes level after that sorry performance in elimination :lol:

Hall brawl for the remaining players!?!? Sheesh I could already imagine the matchups

Last edited:
TJ on Josh AS THE MOTHER****ER CRYINNNNNNNNNNN :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now they all got skulls, now it's back to politics, Bananas doesn't have the numbers, I'm betting it's him v Kyle or Rogen.

I didn't see Dee ONCE. :lol: No vote, no jog, just her barrel hittin the ground. MTV straight CGI'd her off the planet. :lol:

TJ :lol:

Wish Josh would have been eliminated sooner.

It's amazing how Bananas can get the whole house to do what he wants without them realizing.

It's like Dee has already been eliminated. If she won and they have to cut around the final. :rofl:

I think MTV doesn't make past shows/seasons available so they won't get called out for problematic stuff that went down.

:lol: they really did clip Dee.
As much as I despised her the show is kind of boring now, I don’t really like or dislike anyone. It’s just kind of blah. Still will root for bananas simply because he’s an Og. Wish him and Wes were both still there.

As much as I understand dee needing to be took out the paint,
it's borderline petty at this point. feel like they ruined their product by doing this much editing. Yet their still letting their other people rock.

basically doing this to an expendable (dee was no ones favorite just kinda there, more like the asian diversity hire anyway) but keeping their mainstays

- Josh big goofy *** tumbling out the car had me dying. Glad he gone.

- I like Melissa on this season. Her first season she was a mess.

As much as I understand dee needing to be took out the paint,
it's borderline petty at this point. feel like they ruined their product by doing this much editing. Yet their still letting their other people rock.

basically doing this to an expendable (dee was no ones favorite just kinda there, more like the asian diversity hire anyway) but keeping their mainstays

You wanted them to bring Camila back though. :lol:

*kanye shrug*
i stand by it.
she got drunk and went on a tirade. Nyah did the same thing to jordan. except nyah put hands on hin

*kanye shrug*
i stand by it.
she got drunk and went on a tirade. Nyah did the same thing to jordan. except nyah put hands on hin
Camilla drove a golf cart in to traffic and endangered the lives of the production staff.

Don't forget that.

That's why what she did on top of her racist tirade to Leroy is not comparable to Nia.

Last edited:
Camilla drove a golf cart in to traffic and endangered the lives of the production staff.

Don't forget that.

That's why what she did on top.of her racist tirade to Leroy is not comparable to Nia.
wasn't she on some mental health breakdown.?
doesn't excuse anything.
I thought she was strictly banned cuz of the leroy thing I completely forgot about the golf cart thing

*kanye shrug*
i stand by it.

The Kanye shrug fits considering the way you been caping for her racist ***. :lol:

You not making excuses but you been making excuses since she exposed herself.

she came out her mouth with some stupid stuff. called him a Black motherfer
Dee is now racist too for basically alllives mattering?
all im saying is be consistent cuz just about all the dudes have done something racist or misogynist. (all these ist words.)
call it caping whatever. yall going to let people grow or not?

she came out her mouth with some stupid stuff. called him a Black motherfer

More than that. Stop caping for the racist Brazilian broad.

"I love that at the reunion they had a long segment on racism, but the reason they did this was because Camila went on a racist rant toward Leroy, calling him a black motherf and the N word multiple times..."

More than that. Stop caping for the racist Brazilian broad.

"I love that at the reunion they had a long segment on racism, but the reason they did this was because Camila went on a racist rant toward Leroy, calling him a black motherf and the N word multiple times..."

What stood out was that people really think you can't be racist if you **** a certain race you don't like.

DO THESE MORONS NOT KNOW THAT SLAVE OWNERS USED TO RAPE SLAVES DAILY?!?!?!?!?! I MEAN CERTAIN RACES AND ETHNIC GROUPS ARE REALLY ****IN CLUELESS.

And MTV is wack as **** for not showing the full footage of her going off.

againI didn't know she was using the N word. i knew the black motherfer part. but i know ive heard a few white boys from other people. still blame mtv for still keeping her on after to win more challenges and more money. she racked up damn near 600 k kn wins before they kicked her off.

the D thing is still reactionary due to climate imo. but im not a fan of her anyway and still think mtv only cut her off cuz they knew she was expendable

Back
Top Bottom