MTV's The Challenge

Signed up for free trial of MTV Hits thinking I was gonna have access to all the MTV crates. They got barely anything on there and you still have to purchase content.

giphy.gif

MTV is seriously missing out on money

They could have a streaming service with all of their old content. So many shows you can not find anywhere and they own the rights.

Yo MTV Raps!

TRL

Spring Break shows

Real World/Road Rules/The Challenges

True Life

Making The Video

Diary

Making The Band

VMA and Movie awards

Those yearly rewinds they used to do when they actually covered music

Zach pretty much confirmed the rumors that it was Cory on the other end of the DMs the way he rolls his eyes when Cory mentioned the Barbie Beast.

Im sure MTV knew that and that’s why they asked Cory to chime in at that moment lol

Oh damn, I missed that part of the reunion. May have to rewatch :lol:

I thought Cory's plate was full. Guess before he got serious with Taylor he wanted some Jenna.

Oh I get Zach's crazy jealousy now :lol:

Jenna may have cheated with Cory in the past and she's staying on the Challenge with Cory there :lol:

Last edited:
Finally got in the FINALE and Reunion.

Making them stand out in that cold for 6 hours, they had NO CHANCE the next day.
That destroyed them.
It made Rogan and Mel quit, Bayleigh threw in the towel on a JT THatcher style fake injury.
What a crash course of boredom.

Finally got in the FINALE and Reunion.

Making them stand out in that cold for 6 hours, they had NO CHANCE the next day.
That destroyed them.
It made Rogan and Mel quit, Bayleigh threw in the towel on a JT THatcher style fake injury.
What a crash course of boredom.

mel found out she was pregnant on that day. Which is also why tj didn’t go hard on her for quitting.

Yuck @ Melissa hooking up with Josh.

Now I see why she was extra mad @ him after he lied to her about the elimination vote.

Seasons 11-31 of the challenge are now on CBS all access. Starts with the gauntlet 2, then fresh meat 1.

edit; too slow :lol:

They had Vernon Davis on there wearing a snappy suit speaking all eloquently but talking about peeing in showers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom