MUSIC THAT YOU SMOKE TO VOL. I GOT 5 ON IT

So there are some great songs out there that we zone out to ... from Cam "purple haze" to Luniz "I got 5 on it" .. The songs you zone todont necessarily have to be pertaining to smokin in general .. I have thrown on some HALL N OATES
pimp.gif
.. or some Stevie Wonder ..

what are you smoking to ??

BTW cheap plug in .. but for my piff blowers who zone out and become rappers after smokin myspace.com/deadfamousbeatpusha .. yadiiig

Peeped the beats, why do you all of them have the annoying sped up soul sample? That just kills my high.

Songs I listen to while high.

Lil Wayne - Millie

Jay-Z - Feelin it

Nas - All of Stillmatic

Anything Biggie.

yea I dig ... nah but that was from 2004 son .. so thats when we was on that dipset ishhhh .. We dont even mess w/ samples anymore really or at all .

I have to add some songs ..

1. lil wayne - I feel like im dyin
2. Beenie man - murderer
3. sister nancy - bam bam
pimp.gif

Good sh.t I wanted to make this post earlier this week b/c I need a play list.

BTNH - Budsmokaz Only, POD, Budda Lovahs
Bizzy Bone - Fried Day
Boosie - Smokin' On Purple
Project Pat - Smoke & Get High
Jay - Feelin It
Nas - Purple

Cam - Harlem Nights, More Reasons

i'll be back.

Da drought is so much more entertaining to me when I'm blazed. Like the entire mixtape. On my first listen I literally tossed the CD i had just burnt outof the window, but now it's a go-to mixtape when I'm high.

is it me or do emotional songs force you to be extra emotional when you zoned out ... like the other day i was listenin to ghost face "all that Igot" .. and yo when mary j. blidge started singin at the end a tear almost fell ... word to tracy McGrady in the first round ..

lemme add a couple more:

1. Dipset anthem
2. Eazy-E - Boys in the hood
3. KRS1 - Criminal minded
pimp.gif

Lil keke ft Birdman - Ima G
Pastor Troy - This tha city & Vice Versa
Turk - Yes we do
Jim jones - Emotionless

Damn yall need to throw some other genres in when u get blunted...especially if your high cause it'll have your mind a lil more open....

-F Cam'ron's purple haze listen to Jimi's Purple Haze....we hotboxed in my dudes whip to this one time.....and the setting was perfect...his carwas all hazy from the smoke and the song matched
pimp.gif

-Darkside of the Moon, put me in the ***+%## zone when I was high
eek.gif
....that sounds great regular as well though.....

-Bob Marley...nuff' said
pimp.gif

-aight proceed with your favorite rap joints

P.S.....I swear if you listen to some live music......it sounds REALLY live on some front row shh....you'll fell like your there...or maybe my shh was justtoo good...either way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im out chea

Styles P - Good Times...those sounds effects are crazy

pimp.gif
(pun intended)

i don't smoke anymore, but everytime i hear this song i want to

YO! The JB's are my new thing. James, Maceo Parker, Fred Wesley and the boys. I be straight ya dig.
pimp.gif
DF!!!

Juelz Santana - Who am I?

Cam'ron - Purple Haze

Three-6-Mafia - Smoked Out

Kanye West - Addiction

Nas - Your the Man

Royce da 5'9 - Heartbeat

Lil Boosie - Smokin on Purple

Tupac - High till I Die

Trick Daddy - Gotta Change My Life

Lupe Fiasco - Lupe Fiasco's THE COOL