Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by alcapone

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhxpg2B55T3NF3HT6C

I NEED MP3 format... jeez its nowhere.
My favorite Mickey Factz freestyle.

Dude just went OFF.
sick.gif
@ Cory Gunz

Someone always requst it...but I need it...
No DJ...Freeway and Bleek-Nightshift...

I cant find the final mixed and mastered version (not the unfinished version that leaked about a month ago) of Lupe's "Shinning Down".
nerd.gif

old Sqad Up mixtapes...
embarassed.gif

Trap or Die....someone keeps cutting me of at like 95%....damn seeder!
mad.gif
FUUUUUUUU!!!

Young Jeezy "come shope with me" used to have this joint! lost it..
frown.gif
havent seen one at best buy or fye since like 07, i got it back in 05...this joint goes!!! even though he didnt find his style yet, and he sounds likea couple of people that were already in the game
laugh.gif

Can anybody lead me to some of Travis McCoys solo stuff? Jesus, I've been looking for his solo stuff for so long and have NOTHING!

The gospel type joint of if the dudes from Dru Hill did bout 6-7 years ago. I think it was Jazz but I don't remember. I can't even remember any of thewords

He bought Corey Gunz out at his show last night at Sob's...that $!!$ was bananas. I know I wasn't the only Nt'er in there
laugh.gif

Lupe Fiasco - The Instrumental (Instrumental). I could never find that song. Does it even exist?

Also to the dude asking about the Trap or Die are you talking about the song or the mixtape?

That song in Belly when they where in the Strip Club (I know the group is from the chi)

and

The Roc on hot 97 dissing Nas and D Block
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

old Sqad Up mixtapes...
embarassed.gif

mad.gif
FUUUUUUUU!!!

frown.gif
havent seen one at best buy or fye since like 07, i got it back in 05...this joint goes!!! even though he didnt find his style yet, and he sounds like a couple of people that were already in the game
laugh.gif
All that...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

old Sqad Up mixtapes...
embarassed.gif

mad.gif
FUUUUUUUU!!!

frown.gif
havent seen one at best buy or fye since like 07, i got it back in 05...this joint goes!!! even though he didnt find his style yet, and he sounds like a couple of people that were already in the game
laugh.gif
I know exactly where to get all 7 Sqad Up tapes and Come Shop Wit Me. And if Trap Or Die is the Jeezy mixtape, that too.

I'm not sure how exactly you're supposed to give that out on here since sharing @+@% isn't allowed apparently, but let me in on however you guys dothat.

Originally Posted by dakid23

That song in Belly when they where in the Strip Club (I know the group is from the chi)

and

The Roc on hot 97 dissing Nas and D Block
nerd.gif

The Belly !%#% is.. SOUL II SOUL - BACK TO REALITY

Back
Top Bottom