My AF1 collection

951jenius

Banned
Hey NT i just wanted to show you all a pat of my collection. The AF1 part!
My love for AF1 have been apart of my life since i first started collecting (02)...i never got around money until 2 years ago when i started getting a lot ofmy "grails"! We all know AF1 are hard to come up on (older ones)...i havent bought any recent pairs until the bobbitos! I hate how Nike is going withthe AF1 thats why i keep acquiring older forces and i dont see that stopping anytime soon!
Im 19 and im still looking for a couple more pairs to add (wheats, cone, YOFTD, snake 96, courir, suedes, purple highs)..until then enjoy what i have came upon!
Thanks to a lot of heads that helped me out in acquiring these!
Enjoy!

37925deeaa660863e8d7641953d3842704fe5f3.jpg
fe5357e1e3e9660a827def3a71d3a8d4b9f5cd5.jpg
dba25ceea367a88be1378b528082c3470c1c5a5.jpg

nice forces... i only have one pair of forces that i wear. they crease like crazy for me so i tend to stay away from them. always nice to look at though. and ireally like the way you set up the picture.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
stuff bro!! You got some of my "must haves" in that lineup!!!! Good Luck with the rest of your "grail" quest(s)

peace

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

AMAZING AF1 collection! Why aren't you a member of TEAM-AF-ONE?

Im down man just hit me up with the sig!

Ive always wanted to but never asked anyone! Thanks

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

AMAZING AF1 collection! Why aren't you a member of TEAM-AF-ONE?

Im down man just hit me up with the sig!

Ive always wanted to but never asked anyone! Thanks

951jenius,

Hit up iiljaybe3 for the sig since he's the team founder. I doubt there will be a problem joining with that heat.

haha great af1 collection my mann. u should start wearing them. they all look DS to me.

but yea jus pm some info and ill get u.

-peace jb

eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm loving your collection man. Its similar to what I want to build up to.
smokin.gif
Linens, Atmos, HKs, Canvas, UNDFTDs, Stash, COFs, Bobbito Wheats

Back
Top Bottom