MY BOSO STYLE SCION XB (pics)

Reaction score
2vnrnlh.jpg

zwz6gw.jpg

one of the ugliest things ive ever seen ... but hey do you pimpin ... i know youre on some other other type stuff when it comes to style so its all good

laugh.gif
is that a new trend or something, i've been seeing alot of carwith board racks on there roof ...but hardly see any of them high up to the mountain when its snowing and if they are there slowing me down
mad.gif
...nice xB tho

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Son, how many threads about your car are you gonna start
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah and it doesnt even look that good. Only nice scions are the ORIGINAL XB XA or the TC

Those are bike racks not board racks. And also, your car needs to be dropped asap.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
is that a new trend or something, i've been seeing alot of car with board racks on there roof ...but hardly see any of them high up to the mountain when its snowing and if they are there slowing me down
mad.gif
...nice xB tho

its a JDM thing for sportin the rack.. bosuzoku i dont think really have bike racks of any sorts haha.. but u needa go lower though neek! plus ur missin theextra long exhaust tip that sticks out! more bipu/jdm then bosu imo but nonetheless
pimp.gif

I am dropping it more. and getting boso xhaust soon. And best bet I am posting pics like crazy

Neek, judging from you neighborhood, your family is well off. Pardon me if I'm wrong but you do NOT buy all your gear with the money your making at Stussy.
laugh.gif
Do your folks a favor and stop wasting their money.
a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

mrneek wrote:
Can you please move your box, I'm trying to peep out that Infinite G35.

haters.. but still a stereotypical NTer who drive a bucket and want a g35 or 350z.. id rather whip the slammed xb than g35 truthfully.. at least i wont speed
grin.gif

Originally Posted by fishinthesky

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

mrneek wrote:
Can you please move your box, I'm trying to peep out that Infinite G35.

haters.. but still a stereotypical NTer who drive a bucket and want a g35 or 350z.. id rather whip the slammed xb than g35 truthfully.. at least i wont speed
grin.gif

It was just a stereotypical NT joke.

Back
Top Bottom