My boy at parties. Vol. Post your friends drunk as F

boi

390075_2392332202936_1089829908_2645484_1805527387_n.jpg

4h5gjq.jpg

i was +*!!#% up in the backseat of my friends car during while this picture was taken

i was groggy as #@!$ my vision was like call of duty when the flash bangs go off

all i heard was one of my friends like "im going to pee on him"

Why would you put your man out there like that though? Some friend you are. GO head and tell me, "It is already on FB, what harm am I doing."

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why would you put your man out there like that though? Some friend you are. GO head and tell me, "It is already on FB, what harm am I doing."

lol calm down bro...its not that serious, you act like you've never done anything to your friends when they were drunk...

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

lol calm down bro...its not that serious, you act like you've never done anything to your friends when they were drunk...
I haven't though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

I haven't though.
grin.gif

2UsMl.jpg

Wheres the picture of the NT'er who passed out near the toilet and there was puke everywhere

the guy on the right was actually still awake, he took a xanax bar and was on one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this was actually taken on new years, everyone was loud as hell HAPPY NEW YEAR, all he did was "uggghhhh yeeeerrr"

7dd368e355496b76202d869218b68b5494e26394_r.jpg

my cousin, and NTer kenny, after smoking a blunt.
pimp.gif

40026bb5cf61e2b88661d28bb4136300c34105c3_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom